The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Original post by eni8
OFFER FOR LAW TODAY!!!! 667 in HL in IB is the condition + the proof of proficiency in English as I am international student. Couldn't be happier, good luck to all of you still waiting! I waited 9 weeks after the strongest applicant email..

Congratulations!! Wow you waited a while!
I'm an IB applicant too, but they didn't say anything about your total grade in your condition, only your HLs? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 5001
Thanks !! I need a 15/20 in the french baccalauréat with 16/20 in maths ( didnt pass gcses or a levels ) :smile:
F*s, three weeks past the deadline 😡😡😡😡😡

Has the IR and History department upped and left?!

Think I'll turn LSE down IF I get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by puella_optima
F*s, three weeks past the deadline

Has the IR and History department upped and left?!

Think I'll turn LSE down IF I get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no you won't, just be patient and the answer will come soon... (possibly tomorrow)
LOOOOL I think I was right about a lot of people getting decisions this Thursday/Friday... Good luck everyone whose still waiting.
Reply 5005
i actually havent seen anymore offers from the econ history deparment in a LLLOOONNNGGG time! does the department even exist anymore? why are you doing this to me? its been 3 months...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5006
Original post by ida3388
i actually havent seen anymore offers from the econ history deparment in a LLLOOONNNGGG time! does the department even exist anymore? why are you doing this to me? its been 3 months...

I applied October 15th, had the two week email, five week email and then got the "Amongst the strongest in your cohort" email which said a response would be given in approx 4 weeks. That was two months a go.
Original post by lambriniy
Yeah, I got one too... (nervous) :confused:

I am really nervous about it as well because I think the exam is rather easy and it concerns me that I find it easy :s-smilie:
Original post by GML
I applied October 15th, had the two week email, five week email and then got the "Amongst the strongest in your cohort" email which said a response would be given in approx 4 weeks. That was two months a go.

did you apply for econ and econ history or econ history with econ?
Original post by ida3388

anything from the IR department? 😁
Reply 5011
Original post by Leahhhhhhh
anything from the IR department? ������

NOOOOOO .. :frown: And I'm scared that there will never be any news from the IR department
As a doctor I would say : The IR department has been pronounced dead after not showing any sign of life :wink:
Reply 5012
Check this out guys -> THIS IS LSE.. We don't give out decisions early cause we like to see you suffer :wink:images.jpg
Reply 5013

Me too! Where are you from and which course do you apply for?

Original post by paulytee
Me too! Where are you from and which course do you apply for?

Will you be doing it at LSE?
Any Phil and Eco offers today?
Reply 5016
Original post by eduardoblopes
Will you be doing it at LSE?

Yes, tickets from Vilnius to London are a little bit cheaper than taking in the local office of British Council, surprisingly :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by paulytee
Yes, tickets from Vilnius to London are a little bit cheaper than taking in the local office of British Council, surprisingly :biggrin:

I guess I'll see you there then! :smile:
Reply 5018
Original post by rickpatel89

Econ history with econ
Reply 5019
Original post by rickpatel89
econ and econ history, how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending