The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5420
My 7+2 weeks deadline is ending this week. Uhm, so far, no emails regarding being one of the strongest applicants. Do i still stand a chance? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I sent my application off on the 9th of October, my deadline including the 2 weeks ended on 18th january and I still havent heard anything. Do you think I should call the admissions? I called them at the end of january, and they said to just wait.
Original post by Yanhui
My 7+2 weeks deadline is ending this week. Uhm, so far, no emails regarding being one of the strongest applicants. Do i still stand a chance? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, it technically ends this week. I hope I can hear back something soon... What did you apply for? Good luck! :smile:
Reply 5423
Original post by crazycodmonkey
Me too, it technically ends this week. I hope I can hear back something soon... What did you apply for? Good luck! :smile:

bsc accounting and finance, hope to hear somethingg! Thanks and good luck too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5424
Original post by bshrestha
I sent my application off on the 9th of October, my deadline including the 2 weeks ended on 18th january and I still havent heard anything. Do you think I should call the admissions? I called them at the end of january, and they said to just wait.

I applied 15th October and got the "One of the strongest in your cohort/4 weeks" email 10 weeks a go. I rang up a couple of weeks a go and they said they were extremely busy and the only thing to do is wait, they have till the 31st of March to make a response. Mine's for eco hist and eco btw.
Original post by di_1996
I am international applicants so I did iGCSE and got 3A*2B (B in English as first language just met the language requirement) and my AS grade is 3a and 1b (I screwed up my Chemistry and also because of my school time table I dropped it to take FM)
My predicted grade is 3A* in Physics Econ and FM.

My grades aren't that good...Still can't believe I got it, but I did put a lot effort on my PS.

For the stage of emails, this is the 4th weeks after 4 weeks email (strongest one) deadline...so, hold on that hope!

Good luck!!! Hope this helped.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait so you got the 4 week email only 4 weeks ago, when you applied in october?
Original post by Yanhui
bsc accounting and finance, hope to hear somethingg! Thanks and good luck too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ME TOO! :O Good luck!!! Do you take A-Levels? (I take IB because I don't live in the UK)
Congratulations everyone, my 4 weeks end tomorrow. I didn't hear anything today so rejection Friday, here I come.
Offer for Law! :smile: Pleasant start to the day!

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.
Reply 5429
ME TOO! :O Good luck!!! Do you take A-Levels? (I take IB because I don't live in the UK)

What a coincidence heh, yup, a levels, but i don't live in the UK either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5430
I have been stalking this page for the longest time!!
FINALLY GOT AN OFFER TO STUDY SOCIAL POLICY AT 12:29 TODAY!!!!
Good luck for anybody still waiting - if you want any more details just let me know!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by Yanhui
What a coincidence heh, yup, a levels, but i don't live in the UK either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice ~ where do you live? I live in China 中国 tada.
Reply 5432
Nice ~ where do you live? I live in China 中国 tada.

马来西亚! haha, back to topic, i got the email on 20th dec. so technically it's 9 weeks, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yanhui
马来西亚! haha, back to topic, i got the email on 20th dec. so technically it's 9 weeks, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

哈哈 I got that email on the 20th of December as well :smile: btw I saw that you also applied for Cass Business School City Uni and Manchester? I got offers from both :smile:
Reply 5434
哈哈 I got that email on the 20th of December as well :smile: btw I saw that you also applied for Cass Business School City Uni and Manchester? I got offers from both :smile:

Cool, i didn't count it wrong then. Yeap, offer from cass, and bath, leaving LSE, warwick and manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yanhui
Cool, i didn't count it wrong then. Yeap, offer from cass, and bath, leaving LSE, warwick and manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you on the remaining three :smile: i'm just waiting for LSE now haha. I applied for the Accounting (N400) course at Manchester, what about you?
Reply 5436
Original post by season1209
Wait so you got the 4 week email only 4 weeks ago, when you applied in october?

No, I mean after I waiting for 4 weeks, I waited for another 4 weeks to get my decision.
Sorry for the confusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
im so sad, when is my turn gonna come:frown: BUT congrats all offer holders!! I really wish i can post smth like you guys now haha
Anyone heard from the econ and econ history department?

I applied for econ and econ history and havent noticed anyone receiving offers from that department yet... Hopefully we all get some good news today.
What in THE WORLD has happened to the IR department? Does it even exist anymore?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending