Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
anyone got a new unpate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1521
Any offers or rejections for social policy and economics yet????
Reply 1522
I think we will hear from them tomorrow, they seem to reply to most people on friday
Original post by gracelich
Thank you, this is what I meant. I feel as though that is the only competitive part of my application haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies, I'm sure they'll take note of your scores.
Original post by anyap
I think we will hear from them tomorrow, they seem to reply to most people on friday

Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:
Original post by Shehr
Seconded. I'm dying.

Same here!! Feeling hopeless!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard anything for str8 government?
Reply 1527
Original post by anyap

I hope so!! Been over a month since I've applied and a few days into the second week of the five week email....
Original post by JackoRead

Today marked the end of my 5 weeks, I'm still waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1529
Kind of random question but do you guys think they check our facebook accounts? :rolleyes:
Original post by benq
Kind of random question but do you guys think they check our facebook accounts? :rolleyes:

I doubt it. Although I know employers do sometimes.
Original post by benq

I hope not as the email I gave is attached to one for a cat (For Candy Crush purposes) :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1532
Original post by JackoRead

Last day of my five week today as well and still nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1533
Four weeks today into my 'five week' e-mail.

Little hope is in mind.
Reply 1534
3 weeks into my 5 week email as of tomorrow. Officially losing hope by the second

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1535
Original post by ffionm
3 weeks into my 5 week email as of tomorrow. Officially losing hope by the second

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are loads of people who are at the end of the 5 week period with no offer! I don't think it has any connotations attached to it in the slightest...

LSE are usually active on a Friday so have hope for tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by ffionm

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second that feeling. Kind of getting myself to accept I have a rejection, so I can move on with my life and not worry about checking track every 2 minutes. I only have LSE and UCL to hear back from now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1537
Original post by gracelich
I second that feeling. Kind of getting myself to accept I have a rejection, so I can move on with my life and not worry about checking track every 2 minutes. I only have LSE and UCL to hear back from now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, all will become what it should be in due course :biggrin:
Reply 1538
Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.
Original post by arminb
Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.

THIS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending