The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Accommodation... standard/ en-suite. (UCLAN)

So I'll be starting my first year at university in September at Uclan. I received my Uclan student ID through the post this morning so I could set up my accommodation choices. Whilst reading the information on the site, it says "Semester 1 students should note that, due to availability, you are only able to select standard accommodation type." I'm making this post to ask does this mean that I am unable to choose an en-suite accommodation, I'd rather have en-suite than shared bathroom. any information is helpful, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Jonezy
So I'll be starting my first year at university in September at Uclan. I received my Uclan student ID through the post this morning so I could set up my accommodation choices. Whilst reading the information on the site, it says "Semester 1 students should note that, due to availability, you are only able to select standard accommodation type." I'm making this post to ask does this mean that I am unable to choose an en-suite accommodation, I'd rather have en-suite than shared bathroom. any information is helpful, thanks :smile:

Hi, I've just applied for accommodation too at Uclan, did you end up with a standard room?
I'll literally cry if I don't receive an en-suite room!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest