Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone else firmed Liverpool for Bioveterinary science???
    Where is everyone thinking of for accomodation???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavy333)

I've firmed Liverpool for Bioveterinary Science too !
    I have thinked about it and I will apply for on campus self catered en suite... Probably the best solution for staying close to the Veterinary Science Department. My favourite Halls are 1) Prospect Point; 2) Liberty Park; 3) Melville Grove.
    What about You ? :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavy333)
    Me! And prospect point ))) Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed too can't wait to start I'm looking at the off campus halls probably greenbank don't know whether to go catered or self catered ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait either Is anyone else on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    I am too :/ not an exciting one though just working in Tesco atm lol to answer your question from the other thread I think there are anything from 25 to say 40 in a class I think its the lower end though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha same! Mines nt tht exciting either. Funny you should say that, ive just applied for a job in Tesco :P.
    Woah thats quite a small group actually. You decided whether your gonna go catered or self catered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyGwallt)
    I've firmed too can't wait to start I'm looking at the off campus halls probably greenbank don't know whether to go catered or self catered ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was thinking the same, going with self catered though, being rather picky with food I'd rather cook for myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovechocolate09)
    Haha same! Mines nt tht exciting either. Funny you should say that, ive just applied for a job in Tesco :P.
    Woah thats quite a small group actually. You decided whether your gonna go catered or self catered?
    Haha Tesco is alright to work in if you don't mind the hours lol. The class size is small I think there well only be bout 25 I'm still not completely sure but I'm leaning more towards self catered that's what most people in greenbank seem to be going for hbu??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyGwallt)
    Haha Tesco is alright to work in if you don't mind the hours lol. The class size is small I think there well only be bout 25 I'm still not completely sure but I'm leaning more towards self catered that's what most people in greenbank seem to be going for hbu??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats a tiny class, apparently we share some lectures with vetmed students . I chose self catered. I dont know how im going to feed myself for a year though haha, I might just buy a years supply of pot noodles :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovechocolate09)
    Thats a tiny class, apparently we share some lectures with vetmed students . I chose self catered. I dont know how im going to feed myself for a year though haha, I might just buy a years supply of pot noodles :P
    I know right ha ha yeah I can't cook either
    Lol how hard can I be lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.