Montenegro Choose Independence Watch

Refused
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Montenegro should have gained its independence 3 years ago when they officially broke away from Yugoslavia. The Montenegrin people know they'll have a better chance of securing EU status if they were not joined with Serbia, considering Serbia's failure to work with the Hague in handing off war criminals.

Argentina is pleased to see that all 6 former states have now adopted independence and they can put their dark side behind. Hopefully peace in the Balkans will continue.
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ireland welcomes this long awaited independance for Montenegro and hopes it can work towards a successful dmeocracy. Ireland also looks foward to greeting the new potential UN delegate form Montenegro.
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nepal supports Montenegro in it's bid for independance, and wishes any future UN representative for Montenegro the best of luck.
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Malaysia congratulates and supports Montenegro in its bid for independence and suggest that Montenegro write up an Independence Day song asap! :p:Hehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed