The Student Room Group

King's College London VS Leeds VS Liverpool for Medicine

So I have been lucky enough to get 3 medicine offers this year - gap year - and i have no idea where to go
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice, preferably with experience at one of the three unis (KCL, Leeds, Liverpool)
a few things that I'm concerned about are lack of 'studenty-feel' at kings (being in london), standard of nightlife at each and just general enjoyment. I'm not concerned about money because although i know london's much more expensive I don't want to regret going somewhere because of the price. I'll just have to deal with the debt after :redface:

Reply 1
Well I live in London and I've lived in Liverpool, the night life in both cities is amazing if you go to the right places! Haha! Leeds is also well known for nightlife so wherever you go your going to have fun! Back to the studying, I would say either Kings is your best bet, if not Liverpool, especially for medicine. Wherever you feel more comfortable going, go! Go with your instinct really because you don't want to regret anything! Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending