Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And surprisingly, I'm okay.

Made loads of threads of what's been going on.

I'm a Christian, as is my ex. We started going out, we ended up doing everything but sex. She told me she loved me after a month, and a load of other crap happened so we split up. She also blamed the fact we'd done stuff. I still liked her, she still liked me. She then tells me she's been on a date. I went overboard trying to get her back, and she wouldn't have it. Told her am moving on and we end up doing stuff again.

She says it was a mistake, even though she told me she loved me again. We try as friends, but other issues happen and she says she can't be my friend anymore. I STILL thought I could be her friend, so tried to win her round as a friend. Eventually she said OK. So I asked about meeting for coffee. She then tells me she's seeing someone so she can't text me anymore or go out for a coffee with me.

I tell her am fine with that, tell her to be careful because this new guy isn't a Christian, and she told me she can handle herself and I should focus on myself.

And I'm okay. I don't know why. I'll see her around uni and we're going a to mutual friends birthday in a couple of weeks, but at the moment, I'm okay.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, every non-Christian has the devil in him and will most likely harm her in some way.

Better put on that chastity belt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Yea, every non-Christian has the devil in him and will most likely harm her in some way.

Hahahaha! Can't rep you any more right now.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds awful... it sounds like she's done you a favour

ReputationRep:
    It's good that you're okay... but why are the religious views of this guy she's dating any concern of yours?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I should have worded it better. She's strictly no sex before marriage. That's my view as well, I was just telling her to be careful just in case - and I'm not saying he would - try it on with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)

+ve rep (I've run out, so can't do it silently LOL)

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. Things took a horrible turn for the worse. She helped me out when my brother got sick from doing some weed. Her own brother died from a drug overdose, and she feels I involved her to 'get her back' because she knew it would mess her up, for her splitting up with me and she's told people that. I told her I don't ANYTHING to do with her ever again, if she's saying stuff like that. I'm not going to our friends party, they know why. I'm staying as far away from her as possible, but now she's telling her friends - who know me - I was horrible to her, cuz I told her she was manipulative and liar for saying what she said about me, and she feels I over stepped the mark.

I've blocked her on Twitter, Facebook, Skype, you name it. I managed to block her text and calls. I just need to get through the next couple of months then I can graduate and that'll be the end of that.

Was it fair for her to say what she did, when I asked a friend for help? Or did I overstep the mark.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the fact that I'm a girl, I've never seen a greater ***** in my entire life.

Whatever problems she has with you, tell her to take it to God

ReputationRep:
    So I didn't do anything out of line?

ReputationRep:
    I love how you've done 'everything but sex' with her, yet you're warning her about us devious non-Christians...

Anyway, back on topic.
    Cut her out. She's being a manipulative little b****. Just make sure everyone who YOU care about and consider your friends know what's going on and about her lies.
    Things can get so much worse when your own friends believe her lies.

If you want you can give her one last telling off just saying how you shouldn't treat others like that, especially as a Christian ;D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterJomi)
    I love how you've done 'everything but sex' with her, yet you're warning her about us devious non-Christians...

Anyway, back on topic.
    Cut her out. She's being a manipulative little b****. Just make sure everyone who YOU care about and consider your friends know what's going on and about her lies.
    Things can get so much worse when your own friends believe her lies.

If you want you can give her one last telling off just saying how you shouldn't treat others like that, especially as a Christian ;D.
    I was warning her, because we both felt guilty afterwards, that was why I warned her. We made a mistake doing that stuff.

To be honest, she's closer to our mutual friends than I am, and I, and the majority of them leave university this summer, so I'll probably never have to deal with them again.

I've already said all that, she told me it was disgusting for me to say that to her and she can never forgive me for that.

ReputationRep:
    Thought I was after my last thread, but am not.

Been in a difficult situation with my ex. She says she loves me, I'm not ready to say it back, she ends it. Says she feels pressure from other people about us going out, and that's another reason why she ends it. Says she still likes me, we're out, she says she wants to kiss me etc. Tells me she's been on a date, I try and win her back, she says no. We then end up doing everything but sex later on, says she loves me. I say it back cuz am ready. Few days later she tells me it was a mistake so I should go on a date. I do, the new girl is psycho, contacts my ex, my ex contacts the police. We try and be mates, but she's hesitant because if we go out and she has a drink she'll want to do stuff with me again. I say to cut contact, then I have difficulty with my brother and she helps out. She now feels I purposely contacted her to get back at the fact her brother died relating to drugs. Absolutely hates me now. Thinks I just bring drama and I'm nothing to her anymore.

She also told me she's now seeing someone, a friend of hers. A friend who, when we were going out with they were close, but she assured me nothing would ever happen because they were best friends.

After all this, I said some horrible stuff to her, basically because she thinks so low of me that I'd purposely try and hurt her using her own brother. She's shown this text to mutual friends, and made it out I'm the bad guy and now no can stand me and hate me, too.

I suffer from OCD, and a few years back it was real bad, I couldn't leave the house. And after all this, dealing with my brother and what she's saying and doing it's started up again. I haven't been out in three days and don't feel like I can.

And I'm still not over her. Even after everything. The fact she says she feels I hurt her purposely makes me sick, but the fact she's just moved on when she said she 'loved me', makes me think nothing what she ever told me was true. She even rang me last night to see how I was. I told her, because she knows how I used to be and never judged. She listened, but then told a mutual friend I was just piling all me sh*t on to her and she doesn't even care anymore, even if I trust her enough to tell her.

Need advice on what to do, because it's messing up me doing my dissertation as well.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henrysickle)
    Thought I was after my last thread, but am not.

Been in a difficult situation with my ex. She says she loves me, I'm not ready to say it back, she ends it. Says she feels pressure from other people about us going out, and that's another reason why she ends it. Says she still likes me, we're out, she says she wants to kiss me etc. Tells me she's been on a date, I try and win her back, she says no. We then end up doing everything but sex later on, says she loves me. I say it back cuz am ready. Few days later she tells me it was a mistake so I should go on a date. I do, the new girl is psycho, contacts my ex, my ex contacts the police. We try and be mates, but she's hesitant because if we go out and she has a drink she'll want to do stuff with me again. I say to cut contact, then I have difficulty with my brother and she helps out. She now feels I purposely contacted her to get back at the fact her brother died relating to drugs. Absolutely hates me now. Thinks I just bring drama and I'm nothing to her anymore.

She also told me she's now seeing someone, a friend of hers. A friend who, when we were going out with they were close, but she assured me nothing would ever happen because they were best friends.

After all this, I said some horrible stuff to her, basically because she thinks so low of me that I'd purposely try and hurt her using her own brother. She's shown this text to mutual friends, and made it out I'm the bad guy and now no can stand me and hate me, too.

I suffer from OCD, and a few years back it was real bad, I couldn't leave the house. And after all this, dealing with my brother and what she's saying and doing it's started up again. I haven't been out in three days and don't feel like I can.

And I'm still not over her. Even after everything. The fact she says she feels I hurt her purposely makes me sick, but the fact she's just moved on when she said she 'loved me', makes me think nothing what she ever told me was true. She even rang me last night to see how I was. I told her, because she knows how I used to be and never judged. She listened, but then told a mutual friend I was just piling all me sh*t on to her and she doesn't even care anymore, even if I trust her enough to tell her.

Need advice on what to do, because it's messing up me doing my dissertation as well.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you need space. I'd say its best to cut off contact with her for a while. I'd probably say only contact her if she contacts you first.

ReputationRep:
    Just leave her be, there is plenty of other girls out there,I know its hard don't worry it only gets better Iwent tthroughsomething similar to this except my exs new girl rang me up on the hour every hour for 3 days..just remove her from your life

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, there are 18 threads about this break-up. See a shrink, because TSR is not helping you.

ReputationRep:
    You NEED to let her go. Like canadamoose said, you've made so many threads about this and asking random people on the internet clearly isn't helping you. You started a thread called 'my ex is an amazing person'. By the sound of it, she's not. She may have used to be, but she's changed. It sounds like you're not going to get her back, but maybe that's for the best thing. She's done a lot that's hurt you, and if you did get back together, would you even be able to forgive her for that? I know if I were you, I wouldn't be able to. I know it's hard to cut ties with someone you really care about and someone you were really close to, but it's sometimes for the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LydiaaDaviess)
    Just leave her be, there is plenty of other girls out there,I know its hard don't worry it only gets better Iwent tthroughsomething similar to this except my exs new girl rang me up on the hour every hour for 3 days..just remove her from your life
    That's so weird! Why did she keep calling you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise262)
    That's so weird! Why did she keep calling you?!
    Because she was a complete psycho and thought she was so much better than me.. in the end i threatened to get her arrested for harassment . then it went away and so did she.. i honestly think that it was because she felt threatened by me as i was his ex and we were together 2 years8 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canadamoose)
    Honestly, there are 18 threads about this break-up. See a shrink, because TSR is not helping you.
    Probably will need to with the way she's got me. I've been kicked out of university societies because of her, she's made it out to people I'm mental, I can't get away because stuff she's said and done keeps catching up to me. I try and cut ties and she doesn't want to. I try and be her mate she doesn't want to. I can't win, and with the way she's got me, am now on anti-depressants.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.