Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

As the title asks, was your first time having sex painful? Also, did you find it as good as people say it is? Second question: is sex more pleasurable for women or men?

ReputationRep:
    Love is the greatest painkiller, be sure to cuddle each other straight after the sex you darn rascals

ReputationRep:
    A little and no, it was **** (gets better with practice!).

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it was painful, and not that enjoyable an experience, but it does get better, I promise. Once it stops hurting

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Only a little, felt more weird than painful tbh! If you're with the right person, it certainly gets better though:^_^:

yes it hurt a lot, but if your with somebody whose willing to put your feelings first then its fine. it gets alot better and far more enjoyable with practise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it hurts and it's pretty crappy too. It does get better with time and experience though!

Yeah it did, it didn't stop hurting until about the 10th time, but my bf is a sweetie and really was nice about it, and now it's really fun If you're worried, make sure he knows that and also it is really nice to be with a guy you are committed to, makes a massive difference

ReputationRep:
    Well my first time was awesome but the guy I was with was experienced so he basically just made it about me and ensured I was comfortable and that if I was sore or anything just say but I never needed to because I was fine. And do Guys or Girls enjoy it more... Hard to say cos I've never been a guy to experience it but depending on what you're doing then both genders have a great time. haha x hope this helped

ReputationRep:
    yes it hurt, and did so for a few times after that.

ReputationRep:
    It hurt for a few times after.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't hurt at all and I'd say it was a great experience
    I have had a few uncomfortable experiences since though. It doesn't always go perfectly. (same partner).
    I wouldn't really know as I've never actually been a guy... but I'd say it's equally enjoyable...? Especially if you love each other very much ^.^

ReputationRep:
    I feel quite lucky wasn't painful for me and it was pretty good (though obviously it got better). Just take it slow and I'm sure it'll be great even if it's a little painful

ReputationRep:
    It should NOT hurt!
    I don't like how we accept that it is meant to hurt for girls, it is not

It really shouldn't...

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah it hurt. And it did for a while. Takes practise to get into the swing of things.

No pain, no gain -girl

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.