Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Literature Lovers: Check out my blog! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys-

So i'm a bookworm, and decided to start up a blog (cliche I know). It's dedicated to books, literature, oxbridge and pipe smoking (random, much). Anyway, I'd really like the traffic and just some feedback- if you like it, share it on Facebook and Twitter; the more the merrier!

Here's the site:

http://wingsofgoodfortune.blogspot.co.uk/

You won't be disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely check it out! I'm starting up a uni, travel, book blog if you want to take a look as well
    Lifeonthewing.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shandak)
    I'll definitely check it out! I'm starting up a uni, travel, book blog if you want to take a look as well
    Lifeonthewing.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG! I love St Andrews Kings isnt bad, but I'd defo go for St Andrews- although a Canadian might better enjoy the excitement of london, than Golf in St Andrews. Love the blog, defo check you out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narutopolaris)
    OMG! I love St Andrews Kings isnt bad, but I'd defo go for St Andrews- although a Canadian might better enjoy the excitement of london, than Golf in St Andrews. Love the blog, defo check you out
    Ah thanks so much!
    I'm trying to decide between Wordpress and blogspot right now, I've got both with basically the same post on them to see the reception.

Thanks so much for the advice, most people here think I should go to King's but St. Andrews looks amazing. It is so hard to pass up London though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine is in my signature and I've done a book review but tend to favour TV reviews. Written a piece on Fanfiction too. Check it out if you like!

I'll check yours out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    Mine is in my signature and I've done a book review but tend to favour TV reviews. Written a piece on Fanfiction too. Check it out if you like!

I'll check yours out.
    Thanks I'll check it out- could I have a link?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'll check it out- could I have a link?
    http://www.brownbindedjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, it's written really really well- I'm not a huge fan of Law and Order etc..., but I could read the blog for a long time- well done !

P.S.love the blog name

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, it's written really really well- I'm not a huge fan of Law and Order etc..., but I could read the blog for a long time- well done !

P.S.love the blog name
    Ah, many thanks. I love your post on Thatcher, thinking of doing one myself on the reaction to her death. Quite a disturbing scene:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    Ah, many thanks. I love your post on Thatcher, thinking of doing one myself on the reaction to her death. Quite a disturbing scene:rolleyes:
    I know right? Despite political beliefs, no one is above decent, moral behaviour; celebrating someone's death (who wasn't a tyrant- and I know some will argue otherwise- like Hitler). After all, she's someone's mother, grandmother! The behaviour of these anarchists is just so disrepectful...

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    I know right? Despite political beliefs, no one is above decent, moral behaviour; celebrating someone's death (who wasn't a tyrant- and I know some will argue otherwise- like Hitler). After all, she's someone's mother, grandmother! The behaviour of these anarchists is just so disrepectful...

Rant over
    You've pretty much summarised my thoughts! Thatcher and Hitler are incomparable. Rather ridiculous!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.