Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I thought i would post this to see if i could get to know people who have firmed their place for primary education at glasgow university.

I look forward to meeting you all

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have firmed Primary Ed at Glasgow too, can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Hey !!! Firmed CS here . Carpe Diem .

ReputationRep:
    I have a BBC to meet this year and when I do, I'm probably going to Glasgow as well (for primary education). Is everyone on here actually from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HE17)
    I have a BBC to meet this year and when I do, I'm probably going to Glasgow as well (for primary education). Is everyone on here actually from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck for your exams this year no I'm from Perth, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed from aberdeen, well Edinburgh, but that's a long story haha

ReputationRep:
    Im actually from glasgow i hope to see all you guys there!

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed primary ed at Glasgow!

So excited to meet you all there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haniyyah)
    I've firmed primary ed at Glasgow!

So excited to meet you all there
    Im excited to seeing you there too! Are you from Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    Im excited to seeing you there too! Are you from Glasgow
    yes I am! trying to figure out the shortest way to get to uni, it seems to take several buses and trains for me.

do you have an unconditional too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haniyyah)
    yes I am! trying to figure out the shortest way to get to uni, it seems to take several buses and trains for me.

do you have an unconditional too?
    I have a conditional but the conditions are incredibly easy! If only my prelim results were my exam results then i would be there haha! what end of Glasgow do you stay? I stay north east so theres a few buses i can get or i can get the train haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to make a fb page as I don't check this enough ill try and call it Glasgow primary education 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiggyblyth)
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to make a fb page as I don't check this enough ill try and call it Glasgow primary education 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm. So apparently I can't open the group until there's people I can put in it straight away...

So could you all add Tegan blyth

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Facebook page running as : Glasgow Uni Primary Education 2013
    Hope to speak to you all more there!

ReputationRep:
    So how is everyone feeling about going to Glasgow University? Are you all from Glasgow?

I'm from the north-east end of Glasgow so im staying at home instead of halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiggyblyth)
    Facebook page running as : Glasgow Uni Primary Education 2013
    Hope to speak to you all more there!
    Is there a link for it? I can't seem to find the group on facebook. :confused:

Inadequacy...

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am also starting at glasgow uni did anyone pick intro to ancient Egypt as their elective? Looking forward to meeting you all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just out of interest, what are the entry requirements for BEd Primary Education at Glasgow? What grades did you get in S5 and what offers have you to meet? It sounds an interesting course. Thanks:-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.