Turn on thread page Beta

English original wirting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello can any body help me i nedd an original writing coursework. its where u have to write a story. I need it for Monday plz help plz plz plz plz pl plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slim_Jim)
    Hello can any body help me i nedd an original writing coursework. its where u have to write a story. I need it for onday plz help plz plz plz plz pl plz
    Write one then It's not like you've run out of time.

ReputationRep:
    If you start now, you should be able to get quite a lot done. Don't ask people to just give you work, cos why should they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Write one then It's not like you've run out of time.
    :eek: The very thought! Write your own essay? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    :eek: The very thought! Write your own essay? :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:
    It's not like it's difficult anyway :rolleyes: Some people are just plain lazy

ReputationRep:
    You'll never learn anything unless you do it yourself. I can read it and correct grammar mistakes for you once you're done, but you should write the story.

You might even enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Hello can any body help me i nedd an original writing coursework. its where u have to write a story. I need it for Monday plz help plz plz plz plz pl plz
    You could write a story about this guy who had to write a story but didn't have any ideas so went onto an internet forum to get ideas...?

ReputationRep:
    I guy who works with my father wrote a story for his child and has since had it bought off him by Disney for £1million and they're going to make it into a film.

That could be you. Get writing, slacker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I guy who works with my father wrote a story for his child and has since had it bought off him by Disney for £1million and they're going to make it into a film.

:eek: *goes and finds own story*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Is that the bloke with the robin/magpie story?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Is that the bloke with the robin/magpie story?
    yeah i think so; i don't know much about it just heard me dad talkin about it

wish i could write something to make me rich!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    yeah
    Cool! I saw him on the telly the other day

ReputationRep:
    so write an original piece of coursework

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.