Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How does the black community view their relationship with the police Watch

ReputationRep:
    This survey is entitled 'how does the black community in North London view their relationship with the police?'It is for a dissertation project for degree in criminology.

The question does not assume that there is a bad or good relationship it is merely designed to create a picture of what the current situation is following a history of poor communication and racist policing, as well as the over-policing and under-protecting of many ethnic minority communities. The research will attempt to discover whether there has been any changes or improvements with the relationship between the black community and the Police.

It would be much obliged that the participants of this survey be a member of the black community in London, as it would be most helpful for my research.

Thankyou for your particpation

The link for the survey is below
    https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/55b19a4

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've done yours. Could you please do mine? It should take around 5 mins to complete and it is about criminal behaviour and the attributions we make about it. Thnks in advance

http://tolu.na/11fpjkN

(Original post by northlondon12)
    This survey is entitled 'how does the black community in North London view their relationship with the police?'It is for a dissertation project for degree in criminology.

The question does not assume that there is a bad or good relationship it is merely designed to create a picture of what the current situation is following a history of poor communication and racist policing, as well as the over-policing and under-protecting of many ethnic minority communities. The research will attempt to discover whether there has been any changes or improvements with the relationship between the black community and the Police.

It would be much obliged that the participants of this survey be a member of the black community in London, as it would be most helpful for my research.

Thankyou for your particpation

The link for the survey is below
    https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/55b19a4

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.