Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be spending my second year abroad in California and I wanted to know if I was eligible for the travel grants, and if so how much? Thank you x
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Mushroom,

Here's info about the travel grant:

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    This might just be my phone, but I can't see any information?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Doh, the link didn't post, sorry.

Here it is: http://bit.ly/14ojpKk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Doh, the link didn't post, sorry.

Here it is: http://bit.ly/14ojpKk
    Thank you. I've filled out the student finance forms online and it says I'm eligible for the travel grant but I haven't been sent the additional forms needed to apply for it. Do you know when I should receive this? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Forms will be sent out in due course.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

When I applied for student finance for my year abroad, I stated that I will need to receive the maximum amount for my tuition fee loan. However, I received my letter from student finance today which stated that I am only entitled to £1725 even though my tuition fees are £4500. Could you advise how this can be changed so that I can receive the full amount. Thank you.

Also I have still not received the forms for the travel grant, do you know when I should be receiving them?

Thank you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.