The Student Room Group

need suggestion

hey,

this is kind of awkward... had a really good night yesterday - lots of beers, lots of fun and best of all went back to my gf's after all the fun died down. anyway, by this stage i was pretty damn pissed and so was she. so we start making out and one thing leads to another leads to the bedroom (or more precisely the kitchen floor if i remember correctly :redface: ). this is where it gets a little hazy... we mere in the act, as it were, and then i think (maybe this is the booze playing tricks on me) i think I kind of slipped up the wrong way if u get my drift.

basically im really embarassed about this and i think i better talk about it with her. but part of me thinks, or wants to believe, that this didnt happen and it was the beer playing tricks on me. the other half says talk to her about it and make her know that it was an accident :redface:

what do u think? maybe she was drunk enough to not remember too?
If I'm getting your drift correctly... it sounds unlikely
Reply 2
Definitely unlikely - needs quite a bit of lubrication and careful attention - not something you're likely to have when p****d.
Reply 3
I know a guy who did this when drunk - the girl knew what was going on but the guy didn't realise until months after - when she told him publicly in the pub. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending