Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I really want to go travelling this summer, either to SE asia or to Australia for a couple of months. I have no set plans as of yet but want to explore as much as possible whilst having a bit of fun!

I don't want to go by myself so was wondering if anyone had similar plans/ideas or knew where there are forums for people looking for the same thing??

Thanks!!!!

Hannah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanaV14)
    Hey,

I really want to go travelling this summer, either to SE asia or to Australia for a couple of months. I have no set plans as of yet but want to explore as much as possible whilst having a bit of fun!

I don't want to go by myself so was wondering if anyone had similar plans/ideas or knew where there are forums for people looking for the same thing??

Thanks!!!!

Hannah
    I do so maybe inbox me with your facebook or something or skype and we can chat? Just making sure you're not a crazy person haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    i'm planning to go to India at the end of this year and i have family out in Australia who i might go and see next year!
    not sure if these timings would suit you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm flying out to SE Asia on the 15th for 2 and a half months! Then to Australia for a month after that!

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everybody

I am also planning to visit this summer in cheap flights to Bali Indonesia, this is a beautiful destinations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllaBella<3)
    I'm flying out to SE Asia on the 15th for 2 and a half months! Then to Australia for a month after that!
    The 15th of when? April? So you will be in Australia in July? That sounds really cool but I don't have that much time

ReputationRep:
    The 15th of when? April? So you will be in Australia in July? That sounds really cool but I don't have that much time
    Yeah, I land in Australia on 25th of June until the 25th of July! Let me know if you're around!

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest how much money are you planning on using for this trip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supertoaster)
    Out of interest how much money are you planning on using for this trip?
    £3000 .. super shoestring travelling

(That's to take with me .. my flights cost another £1000)

ReputationRep:
    £3000 .. super shoestring travelling

(That's to take with me .. my flights cost another £1000)
    Ah it isn't that bad, I'm only going to have a 1000 a month as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supertoaster)
    Ah it isn't that bad, I'm only going to have a 1000 a month as well
    Ah cool! When/where you heading?!

ReputationRep:
    wow it's really nice...and let me know is there is anyone in Australia whom you know??

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Australia 3rd June till the 2nd August
    Too excited!

ReputationRep:
    I've recently decided I want to go Travelling in Australia, I have free time up until mid July so I'm interested as well if you want to send me a pm!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Thanks!!!!

Hannah
    You want to go to Australia? Wait until January and come with me! I'm going backpacking there =P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.