Turn on thread page Beta

my brand spanking new avatar (actually profile pic) watch

ReputationRep:
    do you like it?
    i'm not sure whether to keep with it or change back...or have another one..i felt i should keep up with the craze of the moment- animated ones!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    do you like it?
    i'm not sure whether to keep with it or change back...or have another one..i felt i should keep up with the craze of the moment- animated ones!!
    well iv changed mine bakc to my photo. i think one day il have the big M and then the nx have this one. woo! then i get the best of both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well iv changed mine bakc to my photo. i think one day il have the big M and then the nx have this one. woo! then i get the best of both!

good plan....
    i really want an animated piglet but can't find one anywhere...can anyone help me?

ReputationRep:
    do you like it?
    What ever you like best......its upto you!! J.

ReputationRep:
    good plan....
    i really want an animated piglet but can't find one anywhere...can anyone help me?
    it's not very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    it's not very good
    thanks gimp
    *gives gimp big hug*
    yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks gimp
    *gives gimp big hug*
    yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    kan someone please tell me how to make your avatar that big. I tried using my profile pic, but out of all the combinations ive tried with switching my custom avatar off and stuff, nothing has happened. although at one point it did work but then dissapeared.

ReputationRep:
    I was advised to do that, to set your profile pic as a bigger version of your avatar and then just kind of fiddle with it, and *poof* it suddenly set itself as this size. Sorry thats not much help, don't know if anyone has a sure-fire way to change it.

ReputationRep:
    good plan....
    when the system is busy he dances slowly and looks scary, piglet is cuuute tho!!! i cant remember what you had before. Eeyore would be nice 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    when the system is busy he dances slowly and looks scary, piglet is cuuute tho!!! i cant remember what you had before. Eeyore would be nice 2!

i had pooh
    yay eeyore!!

i have problems finding small enough piccies/animations to use

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.