Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got stuck on these multiple choice questions and looking back over them I still don't know how to do them. So would appreciate some help.

Question 11 I don't understand what you need to do. 0 gravitational field strength?

For Question 22 i'm confused also, (my hardest topic, electromagnetic induction)

For 24 I think its something to do with the coils? Step up transformer so linkage is higher, but still don't understand the 1's

Any help greatly appreciated & repName:  Untitled1.png
Views: 135
Size:  118.7 KBName:  Untitled2.png
Views: 93
Size:  111.2 KBName:  Untitled.png
Views: 78
Size:  103.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    For 22 think about the total area that the plane flies through in the 10 seconds. Then just multiply it by B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YThursday)
    For 22 think about the total area that the plane flies through in the 10 seconds. Then just multiply it by B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    still non the wiser, care to explain a bit more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay-Z)
    still non the wiser, care to explain a bit more?
    living up to your screen name?
    Refresh your memory on the relationship between the unit tesla and the unit weber.
    -
    For 11 you need to find the period of revolution at which centrepetal acceleration minus acceleration due to gravity equals zero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    living up to your screen name?
    Refresh your memory on the relationship between the unit tesla and the unit weber.
    -
    For 11 you need to find the period of revolution at which centrepetal acceleration minus acceleration due to gravity equals zero.
    How am I living up to my screen name? The questions don't have any method shown, anyway I worked out 24 & 11 now.

worked out 22 now, didn't realise you had to use d=vt, thanks anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.