Leeds Or Newcastle- Watch

This discussion is closed.
gando
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Im from Nottingham, and have been given places at Newcastle Northumbria (Media Production) and at Leeds Met (Film and Moving Image Production).

I am based at the City campus in Both cities.

Which of these cities has the best nightlife, social life, fun! Where is the Party at!

Also,if anyone knows about these courses or about which accomadation and areas in leeds are better.

Sugarwell Court(nr Headingly and chapeltown, 400 Students)
Carlton Hill, (opposite leeds met,227 students)
Mill Street (next to theatre and City Cus station,447 students)

Thankyouu
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gando)
Im from Nottingham, and have been given places at Newcastle Northumbria (Media Production) and at Leeds Met (Film and Moving Image Production).

I am based at the City campus in Both cities.

Which of these cities has the best nightlife, social life, fun! Where is the Party at!

Also,if anyone knows about these courses or about which accomadation and areas in leeds are better.

Sugarwell Court(nr Headingly and chapeltown, 400 Students)
Carlton Hill, (opposite leeds met,227 students)
Mill Street (next to theatre and City Cus station,447 students)

Thankyouu
I had a friend who stayed at Sugarwell and loved it, I think its a bit far from the City campus though. The other two are near to the campus. You might get a better atmosphere at the one with more people though.

I think the cities are quite similar. Having been out in both there seems to be similar clubs (chains like Revolution and Baja in both cities as well as very similar sort of styles) Personally I prefer Leeds, but thats just coz I'm here and not in Newcastle!
Bitewing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The cities are both similar in terms of nightlife and things to do, though in Newcastle everythings in closer proximity to each other. I think Newastle may be cheaper for going out, but I guess it depends on where you go to.
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think newcastle probably has the most noghtlife, but as a city i definately prefer leeds, the people there are so friendly
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%