Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any PC dedicated gaming groups out there? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I'm 19 from Essex and looking out for a group of people to just play random games with etc and perhaps merge with my current group of about 6 people.

Any information welcome

UK based preferably. I have nothing against playing with foreign groups, it's just time differences, language barriers etc all get in the way.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd be willing to join you.
    I'm from the uk too so that's good!
    Got a lot of games on steam to play through, add me on there and message me if you want, my username is 'domezzz'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm gonna subscribe to this thread, when I get to play counter strike, either version, I'll be happy to merge with some people, just for some fun gaming!

ReputationRep:
    Dean, I added you mate.

James, I don't know what's happening with you. It says you're banned on my screen.

ReputationRep:
    just join gaming clans

aa-rs.net

ReputationRep:
    Gaming clans tend to be pretty stupid and they end up wanting to take over your life.

I'm after just a social club for PC gamers/users really. Like a pub but online.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of games do you play mate? I'm sorting out a new gaming rig at moment. On pc I play multiplayer games i play are lol, dot2, SC2 and battlefield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Company of Heroes is always good.

Gotta love a bit of Runescape, Red Orchestra, Arma, Wargame, Battlefield etc

ReputationRep:
    im a pc gamer, i usally play shooter games like Blacklight:Retrobution and WWII flight sim called War Thunder, i think there both good.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheoryOfWar)
    Dean, I added you mate.

James, I don't know what's happening with you. It says you're banned on my screen.
    I'm here m8 and over the summer I'll defo have css, do you have it? I'll be on that alot.

ReputationRep:
    Pc gamer, sc2, Cs 1.6 to GB. Planet side 2. Battlefield. TF 2. Steam name nocod123

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheoryOfWar)
    Gaming clans tend to be pretty stupid and they end up wanting to take over your life.

I'm after just a social club for PC gamers/users really. Like a pub but online.
    Having been a dedicated raider in a hardcore WoW guild for the last 2 years I can confirm that haha, after the same thing really.
    If anyone's up for a bit of WoW (Retail or Vanilla servers - mostly playing Vanilla atm) throw me a PM!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.