Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which personality (tv/pop/movie etc) of the same sex (or opposite for any gay forumites, we don't want to discriminate here) would you agree to having a sexual experience with?

Personally it would be Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland from Home and Away!) I think she's stunning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Which personality (tv/pop/movie etc) of the same sex (or opposite for any gay forumites, we don't want to discriminate here) would you agree to having a sexual experience with?

Personally it would be Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland from Home and Away!) I think she's stunning!
    The only reason you are saying that is cos i put up a link showing the two fittest girls in Home and Away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    The only reason you are saying that is cos i put up a link showing the two fittest girls in Home and Away.
    No, I thought that for ages! Was discussing it with my friends at christmas. You did prompt me to ask it as a thread though after the discussions yesterday. Noone else seems very interested though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    No, I thought that for ages! Was discussing it with my friends at christmas. You did prompt me to ask it as a thread though after the discussions yesterday. Noone else seems very interested though
    cos not many people are willing to ammit that they would turn gay for a celb.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    celebrity - angelina jolie (but I don't need to be turned )

ReputationRep:
    Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock, not necessarily all at once

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I could say no to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Don't think I could say no to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.
    Kylie or SJP. But if they were both fighting over me, I'd choose Kylie.

ReputationRep:
    winona ryder, sandra bullock and joely richardson, i wouldnt mind them all at once but theyed be fine seperate 2. those r celebs, theres a woman at work id do too, shes a hottie!!

i think im already turned
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Kylie or SJP. But if they were both fighting over me, I'd choose Kylie.
    :eek: you're a girl?

(sorry how rude am I - I've been assuming you were a bloke for the last however many months and not once bothered to check your profile )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

(sorry how rude am I - I've been assuming you were a bloke for the last however many months and not once bothered to check your profile )
    Haha! Yes I am. Interesting that you would assume I'm a bloke... is that because of anything I've said, or just the name?

ReputationRep:

That happens often with me. I assum a member is a bloke/Chick (lmao) and then find out that they are the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    That happens often with me. I assum a member is a bloke/Chick (lmao) and then find out that they are the other.
    im in ur sig!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Haha! Yes I am. Interesting that you would assume I'm a bloke... is that because of anything I've said, or just the name?
    The name (and the wonderful avatar - but I'm not sure why my brain associates mad looking gingerbread with masculinity)

ReputationRep:
    The name (and the wonderful avatar - but I'm not sure why my brain associates mad looking gingerbread with masculinity)
    How odd.

The avatar is male, as it happens. He is a dog called Vince (made by the Aardman people).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    im in ur sig!!
    why the sad face(?)

ReputationRep:
    none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

love Katy ***
    I was just thinking that myself - rather a scarey thought to be fair.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer

love Katy ***
    I dunno - I've always been attracted to people - regardless of gender I just find some people sexy male/female/misc doesn't really matter so the idea of finding someone of the same gender doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all :shrug:

I always assumed that everyone else was the same :naive:

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***
    It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.