This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Which personality (tv/pop/movie etc) of the same sex (or opposite for any gay forumites, we don't want to discriminate here) would you agree to having a sexual experience with?

Personally it would be Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland from Home and Away!) I think she's stunning!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Which personality (tv/pop/movie etc) of the same sex (or opposite for any gay forumites, we don't want to discriminate here) would you agree to having a sexual experience with?

Personally it would be Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland from Home and Away!) I think she's stunning!
The only reason you are saying that is cos i put up a link showing the two fittest girls in Home and Away.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
The only reason you are saying that is cos i put up a link showing the two fittest girls in Home and Away.
No, I thought that for ages! Was discussing it with my friends at christmas. You did prompt me to ask it as a thread though after the discussions yesterday. Noone else seems very interested though
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
No, I thought that for ages! Was discussing it with my friends at christmas. You did prompt me to ask it as a thread though after the discussions yesterday. Noone else seems very interested though
cos not many people are willing to ammit that they would turn gay for a celb.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
celebrity - angelina jolie (but I don't need to be turned )
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock, not necessarily all at once
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't think I could say no to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Don't think I could say no to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.
Kylie or SJP. But if they were both fighting over me, I'd choose Kylie.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
winona ryder, sandra bullock and joely richardson, i wouldnt mind them all at once but theyed be fine seperate 2. those r celebs, theres a woman at work id do too, shes a hottie!!

i think im already turned
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Kylie or SJP. But if they were both fighting over me, I'd choose Kylie.
:eek: you're a girl?

(sorry how rude am I - I've been assuming you were a bloke for the last however many months and not once bothered to check your profile )
Trousers
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)

(sorry how rude am I - I've been assuming you were a bloke for the last however many months and not once bothered to check your profile )
Haha! Yes I am. Interesting that you would assume I'm a bloke... is that because of anything I've said, or just the name?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

That happens often with me. I assum a member is a bloke/Chick (lmao) and then find out that they are the other.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
That happens often with me. I assum a member is a bloke/Chick (lmao) and then find out that they are the other.
im in ur sig!!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Haha! Yes I am. Interesting that you would assume I'm a bloke... is that because of anything I've said, or just the name?
The name (and the wonderful avatar - but I'm not sure why my brain associates mad looking gingerbread with masculinity)
Trousers
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The name (and the wonderful avatar - but I'm not sure why my brain associates mad looking gingerbread with masculinity)
How odd.

The avatar is male, as it happens. He is a dog called Vince (made by the Aardman people).
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im in ur sig!!
why the sad face(?)
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

love Katy ***
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

love Katy ***
I was just thinking that myself - rather a scarey thought to be fair.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

love Katy ***
I dunno - I've always been attracted to people - regardless of gender I just find some people sexy male/female/misc doesn't really matter so the idea of finding someone of the same gender doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all :shrug:

I always assumed that everyone else was the same :naive:
Trousers
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

love Katy ***
It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (1)
3.57%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (3)
10.71%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (6)
21.43%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (2)
7.14%
No, nothing has changed (8)
28.57%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (8)
28.57%

Watched Threads