Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.
    I agree completely. Its not really a question of sexuality, more just a bit of fun, rather than the boring whose fit discussion.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.
    Nicely put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Nicely put
    I thank you.

ReputationRep:

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that.
    then you didnt read the thread correctly.

the question was who would turn you?

i have no problem in saying i think rachel stevens is absolutly gorgeous..but i wouldnt want her, and i wouldnt want to give up men for her.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    then you didnt read the thread correctly.

the question was who would turn you?

Well, I wasn't taking it that seriously. I don't think it was meant seriously either, but if people look at my reply and think I'm a lesbian I don't really care!

• Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i wouldnt want to give up men for her.
    hehehe - why do people have such trouble with the concept of a continuous spectum of sexuality from straight to gay with all sorts of levels of bi in the middle.

Noone says when you lose your virginity "right that was a bloke therefore you can only have sex with men for the rest of your life" just like sleeping with one or two (or more ) women does not mean you have to "give up men".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    hehehe - why do people have such trouble with the concept of a continuous spectum of sexuality from straight to gay with all sorts of levels of bi in the middle.

Noone says when you lose your virginity "right that was a bloke therefore you can only have sex with men for the rest of your life" just like sleeping with one or two (or more ) women does not mean you have to "give up men".
    Indeed. If everyone thought like this, the world would be a much nicer place.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Indeed. If everyone thought like this, the world would be a much nicer place.
    Exactly - and girls are much better kissers

ReputationRep:
    none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

ReputationRep:

? :confused: ?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only male that posted?

I guess I must be a raving bender :eek: !

ReputationRep:
    ? :confused: ?
    If that was in response to my post then I was simply confirming my agreement with ickle_katy and so I reposted her original post.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    If that was in response to my post then I was simply confirming my agreement with ickle_katy and so I reposted her original post.

:confused:
    Oh ok. I thought you were just showing us your sig.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gimp)

Nah - I think my other half has a bit of a thing for Brad Pitt - and jonny depp is just pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Im male, but I didn't take part in the question!!!
    Isn't Pencil Queen a male?

ReputationRep:
    Nah - I think my other half has a bit of a thing for Brad Pitt - and jonny depp is just pretty
    I think Jonny Depp looks a lot like a girl.

ReputationRep:
    phew! :relieved:

*goes back to his flower pressing*

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. I thought you were just showing us your sig.
    Err...No!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Im male, but I didn't take part in the question!!!
    Isn't Pencil Queen a male?
    Nope - at least I hope not

*checks*

Nope definitely female - boobs and everything
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gimp)
    phew! :relieved:

*goes back to his flower pressing*
    Although "Raving bender" would make a good sig

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.