Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.
    I agree completely. Its not really a question of sexuality, more just a bit of fun, rather than the boring whose fit discussion.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a question of being comfortable with yourself. I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but I can still appreciate female beauty.

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that. It's just a turn of phrase. Women tend to look at other women as a measure of beauty, and either get jealous or just look on in admiration. Nothing wrong with that - it's in our competitive nature.

Men don't do it so much, usually because they're scared that other men will think they're gay. Homosexuality seems to be a much bigger deal for men than it is for women.
    Nicely put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Nicely put
    I thank you.

ReputationRep:

I don't think I would actually become a lesbian for Kylie or anyone else - it doesn't work like that.
    then you didnt read the thread correctly.

the question was who would turn you?

i have no problem in saying i think rachel stevens is absolutly gorgeous..but i wouldnt want her, and i wouldnt want to give up men for her.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    then you didnt read the thread correctly.

the question was who would turn you?

Well, I wasn't taking it that seriously. I don't think it was meant seriously either, but if people look at my reply and think I'm a lesbian I don't really care!

• Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i wouldnt want to give up men for her.
    hehehe - why do people have such trouble with the concept of a continuous spectum of sexuality from straight to gay with all sorts of levels of bi in the middle.

Noone says when you lose your virginity "right that was a bloke therefore you can only have sex with men for the rest of your life" just like sleeping with one or two (or more ) women does not mean you have to "give up men".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    hehehe - why do people have such trouble with the concept of a continuous spectum of sexuality from straight to gay with all sorts of levels of bi in the middle.

Noone says when you lose your virginity "right that was a bloke therefore you can only have sex with men for the rest of your life" just like sleeping with one or two (or more ) women does not mean you have to "give up men".
    Indeed. If everyone thought like this, the world would be a much nicer place.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Indeed. If everyone thought like this, the world would be a much nicer place.
    Exactly - and girls are much better kissers

ReputationRep:
    none, and if i could honestly say that they would then i would be worried about my sexuality.

if a certain person would make you change your sexuality then you cant actually say your comfortable with yourself.

ReputationRep:

? :confused: ?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only male that posted?

I guess I must be a raving bender :eek: !

ReputationRep:
    ? :confused: ?
    If that was in response to my post then I was simply confirming my agreement with ickle_katy and so I reposted her original post.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    If that was in response to my post then I was simply confirming my agreement with ickle_katy and so I reposted her original post.

:confused:
    Oh ok. I thought you were just showing us your sig.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gimp)

Nah - I think my other half has a bit of a thing for Brad Pitt - and jonny depp is just pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Im male, but I didn't take part in the question!!!
    Isn't Pencil Queen a male?

ReputationRep:
    Nah - I think my other half has a bit of a thing for Brad Pitt - and jonny depp is just pretty
    I think Jonny Depp looks a lot like a girl.

ReputationRep:
    phew! :relieved:

*goes back to his flower pressing*

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. I thought you were just showing us your sig.
    Err...No!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Im male, but I didn't take part in the question!!!
    Isn't Pencil Queen a male?
    Nope - at least I hope not

*checks*

Nope definitely female - boobs and everything
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gimp)
    phew! :relieved:

*goes back to his flower pressing*
    Although "Raving bender" would make a good sig

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.