Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most important few weeks of my educational life ever, and I've lost all motivation watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've just started the first of the last 7 weeks of my final year at Uni. I've been working my ass off for the past 6 months because I've been so determined to do well. It's not even been stressing, I've just gotten on with stuff, it's felt great! But now, all of a sudden I just can't bring myself to do anything. Its like I've suddenly stopped caring but I know I'll regret it if I don't make the most of these 7 weeks.

As soon as I open Microsoft Word to carry on with an essay I just feel like there's no way in hell I can find the will power to concentrate. I've got 15,000 words left to write!!! Most of it's fairly straight forward, I've spent the entire year so far gathering the information, it's all just a matter of putting it into my own words. I just can't get into the zone though! I've done no work for the past 2 days because of it >__< HELP!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.