Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm firming Nottingham for Law. Indeed I'm pretty late as I have been waiting for all responses from the universities I'd applied to...

Personally, I want a self-catered en-suite. I've heard that the en-suites in Broadgate Park are full already. :afraid: Will St Peters Court be too far away from the Law School? Or I should simply apply for a self-catered Standard in Broadgate Park?

Thank you very much for any advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerlePerle)
    Hello!
    I'm firming Nottingham for Law. Indeed I'm pretty late as I have been waiting for all responses from the universities I'd applied to...

Personally, I want a self-catered en-suite. I've heard that the en-suites in Broadgate Park are full already. :afraid: Will St Peters Court be too far away from the Law School? Or I should simply apply for a self-catered Standard in Broadgate Park?

Thank you very much for any advice!
    Personally, I'd go with BGP and get put on the waiting list for an ensuite. The law building is only 15 minutes away from BGP, whereas the walk is more like 45 minutes or more from SPC. However, SPC does have the free bus, but I'm not sure how long that takes/where it stops.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    Personally, I'd go with BGP and get put on the waiting list for an ensuite. The law building is only 15 minutes away from BGP, whereas the walk is more like 45 minutes or more from SPC. However, SPC does have the free bus, but I'm not sure how long that takes/where it stops.

Hope this helps

Yes it does. Thank you for your advice!
    I didn't notice the 'waiting list' thing before, to be honest... LOL
    So now I've chosen a standard large in Broadgate Park as my first choice and got put on the waiting list for an en suite. Hope I'll get either of these!

ReputationRep:
    There is a regular bus from SPC to university park, which will drop you off less than a 5 minute walk from the law building. I believe during the day, the bus runs every 10 minutes or better. So it will only be a 20-30 minute journey from SPC to the Law Buildings including waiting for the bus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.