Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  76.5 KB

Thinking of getting this on my inner bicep, any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    OMG thats such an amazing tattoo !! You should definitely get that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surreyblue)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  76.5 KB

Thinking of getting this on my inner bicep, any thoughts?
    Rather than get a copy of that on your bicep, why don't you find a good artist to come up with something similar but unique. I hope I don't come across rude I mean it in a positive way, just that rather than get a copy someone else has get something that's yours. Like white birds on a black background. Any I hope I'm not sounding like a complete ass

Posted from TSR Mobilek

ReputationRep:
    LAME. Everybody these days just get this similar bird tattoo. Tattoo's are meant to be personal and meaningful, so why the hell tattoo something so generic on your body for the rest of your life?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly?
    It's so cliche, so overdone and those birds are so small that in 10 years they'll just be smudges.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.