TSR Beautiful People Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
Leanne, no new pic? :p:
Not as yet, tis a work in progress - much beautifying and posing to be done. It's hard to scrub up a moose lol!
Caribou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
All of us long haired men should clearly be in this society
Sephrenia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*peeks in*
*sees all the pretty and beautiful people*
*runs out again*
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A beautiful people society? I'm being sick..
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RR)
A beautiful people society? I'm being sick..
How rare...
Vampyrcorn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. Buckminster Fuller.

People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don't have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart. Candace Bergen.

This one is particularly lame: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller.

This one is particularly good: I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. John Keats.

Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies, for example. John Ruskin.

I know that some of these contradict each other but if you want any more just ask.

Dammit I really need to find other ways to entertain myself.
Vampyrcorn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nobody cares.
Vampy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by explosionsinthesky)
Nobody cares.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampyrcorn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Vampy)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

thank ye very muchly my little Vampyr
dementedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by explosionsinthesky)
When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. Buckminster Fuller.

People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don't have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart. Candace Bergen.

This one is particularly lame: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller.

This one is particularly good: I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. John Keats.

Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies, for example. John Ruskin.

I know that some of these contradict each other but if you want any more just ask.

Dammit I really need to find other ways to entertain myself.
have you been looking at WIKIQUOTE? a brilliant function of the all-purpose, all-knowing, beautiful and sexy WIKIPEDIA.ORG????
Vampyrcorn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dementedbunny)
have you been looking at WIKIQUOTE? a brilliant function of the all-purpose, all-knowing, beautiful and sexy WIKIPEDIA.ORG????
Do you think you're becoming maybe a little unhealthily obsessed with wikipedia? Just a thought. :p:

And no, I wasn't looking there. I just did a google search because google is my best friend and I feel that I have more loyalty toward him than i do towards wikipedia.:cool:
Solid_L
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sooo....

Am I beautiful?:p: (joking)
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 12 years ago
yeah your totally fit (joking)

0000ooo was it a cuss or was it a compliment oo0000
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm beautiful on the inside therefore deserve to be part of this society, honestly I am, I care for all Gods Creatures and everything
benisright
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love this society. You guys are so beautiful.
pendragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You always see fellow beautiful people on the ski slopes.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
For the truly beautiful among us - in looks and in personality, Join us xx :suith:
Judging from the majority of your posts, you do tend to have a fairly high opinion of yourself, don't you?
db
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
Judging from the majority of your posts, you do tend to have a fairly high opinion of yourself, don't you?
she doesn't like it when you mention that.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tough.
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pendragon)
You always see fellow beautiful people on the ski slopes.
having fun are we?!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (146)
38.32%
No - but I will (21)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (186)
48.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise