Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Met this guy around a year ago at archery. There was an instant connection (well, for me anyway) he walked back home with me and we chatted; added one another on fb. Saw one another around but just said hi really, nothing more happened.
    He Graduated and moved back home then suddenly began talking to me on skype and facebook every night...texting.... generally being in touch a lot. He sort of hinted he was interested in a relationship though never flat out said it.
    We met up and had sex.... a lot of sex.... then after that he sort of dropped out of contact for a while.

I just assumed Id been taken for a fool.

Now he's back in contact again 4 months later. we have not really talked much about sex and things like that, he just seems genuinely interested in my day to day life, and we just talk nicely- though he does still slip in complements etc...

I dont really understand what he wants from me!

Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    He clearly wants the V.yeah cut off contact while you still can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    they never understand what us womens feelings are really like... if you comply with the sex he will presume you are also interested for that reason because of this id stay in contact and if sex is hinted again.... stand up and say really? again?!

just tell him the truth because its a lot easier by text etc then face to face if you never hear from him again well it was an easy escape!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.