Turn on thread page Beta

Moving Unis (after foundation year) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am in my foundation year at bradford uni, I will be hoping to move to another uni at the end of this year providing my average is high and meets the requirements to study computer science at either leeds, leicester, aston, birmingham or my two other choices i've yet to make.

Just wondered if anyone else has moved to a uni after their foundation year course!

It sucks having to go through and do personal statements again

Louk

ReputationRep:
    Well, I haven't gone through that yet but I will soon enough.. this year I'm taking up a foundation course in London. After that, I'm moving as far away as possible

ReputationRep:
    Im actually planning on doing that too, although Im still going to start my foundation year in Sept. 2004. I'd like to know how it goes with you guys as the chances of me getting accepted into another university after the foundation year is one of the determining factors in whether Im going to attend University in the UK.
    Have you guys applied yet? Any offers?
    I'd like to know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd post to say I moved unis now and am far happier here at my first choice (Aston)

and I achieved a distinction in my foundation year so if you are unhappy move!!

Louk

ReputationRep:
    congratulations!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.