Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i don't have enough time to revise everything confidently before my A2 exams. This whole easter holiday i've been trying to finish 3 courseworks for history and English as the deadlines are next week. But I feel guilty that i've not spent enough time revising. Whats makes everything worse is that everyone else always seem to be saying how they are doing revision everyday.
    Anyway my point is that I'm worried that I won't be able to revise enough to get AAB.

Is anyone else also in this position?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sitting my AS exams this summer, and I completely understand how you feel! I really don't think I've done enough this half term for revision even though I had it all planned out many things came in the way!

However it is definitely not too late! To me you sound like a very motivated person, so there is no reason why you won't get your revision done, there is still a whole month until any exams start! I personally don't have too many exams but they have SOOO much content! But I'm gonna do as much revision as I can do today, and try and get on top of it.

If I was you, I'd make a List of all the things I had to revise, a detailed one, and use it to tick off as you go along up until your exams, it helps make you feel on top and organised!

But first it is important you get your coursework done first Then you can really focus all your time on your revision, knowing you've gotten other important things done well and out of the way!

Good luck with the revision and the future exams! I hope you get the grades you want!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RB136444)
    I'm sitting my AS exams this summer, and I completely understand how you feel! I really don't think I've done enough this half term for revision even though I had it all planned out many things came in the way!

However it is definitely not too late! To me you sound like a very motivated person, so there is no reason why you won't get your revision done, there is still a whole month until any exams start! I personally don't have too many exams but they have SOOO much content! But I'm gonna do as much revision as I can do today, and try and get on top of it.

If I was you, I'd make a List of all the things I had to revise, a detailed one, and use it to tick off as you go along up until your exams, it helps make you feel on top and organised!

But first it is important you get your coursework done first Then you can really focus all your time on your revision, knowing you've gotten other important things done well and out of the way!

Good luck with the revision and the future exams! I hope you get the grades you want!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Thanks I hope you do well in your exams too!

ReputationRep:
    THIS, although I've been doing 2 and a half hours of revision around work it's not enough. Need to up it after the holidays to three-five. Need AAB

ReputationRep:
    You just wrote my life. I've probably done around 15 hours of revision over the whole Easter so far and tomorrow I'm busy half the day so that's another 5/6 hours knocked of my time left. I need 3 A's and I'm still teaching myself some of the exam content! Cry cry cry

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done any revision yet. It's honestly not too late to start.

ReputationRep:
    I started on psychology and I'm gonna cut a week off for my other subjects but I have a feeling I'm gonna burn out like I did last years GCSE ( then again being hooked on online FPS during exam period didn't help !!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if i don't get a's in my exams, i'm willing to take the year off and re-do the exams next year instead of going to my insurance uni. I would feel disappointed if i got B's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.