Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I realise that this may be a fairly banal post, but I'm curious. Also, everyone's reasons are different, but that's part of the reason for the thread; are there things I haven't considered? Do other people value things that don't concern me?

I've considered a few different things, but that's the trouble: they each appeal in different ways (of course).

Which would you pick, and what are your considerations?

Thanks in advance if you've got a view. :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I am at Exeter, and would not want to be anywhere else.

1.top ten University.
    2. One of the most beautiful campuses.(Bristol not a traditional campus uni)Second year and third year, you are only a 10 minute walk from campus.
    3. Even improving in reputation and standing.
    4. Safe city
    5. One of the best Universities preparing you for work.
    6. Great social life.
    7. Top 7 in England with the most students with AAB+ and higher.
    8. For the 2013 entry, has an increase of 25% in applications. It is a Uni on the rise.
    9. A lot of construction done over the past few years, so many of the facilities are modern and state if the art.
    10. Beach is only a 20 minute train ride away.
    11. Just won an award for best employability dept. in U.K.
    12. Always in the top 5 for student satisfaction.
    13. Sunday Times 2013 University of the Year. Shortlisted more than any other University in the U.K.
    14. 2 nd best University Tennis facilities in England.
    15. Top 3 University in Sports participation.

The University simply has everything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.