I realise that this may be a fairly banal post, but I'm curious. Also, everyone's reasons are different, but that's part of the reason for the thread; are there things I haven't considered? Do other people value things that don't concern me?
I've considered a few different things, but that's the trouble: they each appeal in different ways (of course).
Which would you pick, and what are your considerations?
Thanks in advance if you've got a view.
Exeter or Bristol? Bristol or Exeter? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 09-04-2013 16:27
- 09-04-2013 16:51
I am at Exeter, and would not want to be anywhere else.
1.top ten University.
2. One of the most beautiful campuses.(Bristol not a traditional campus uni)Second year and third year, you are only a 10 minute walk from campus.
3. Even improving in reputation and standing.
4. Safe city
5. One of the best Universities preparing you for work.
6. Great social life.
7. Top 7 in England with the most students with AAB+ and higher.
8. For the 2013 entry, has an increase of 25% in applications. It is a Uni on the rise.
9. A lot of construction done over the past few years, so many of the facilities are modern and state if the art.
10. Beach is only a 20 minute train ride away.
11. Just won an award for best employability dept. in U.K.
12. Always in the top 5 for student satisfaction.
13. Sunday Times 2013 University of the Year. Shortlisted more than any other University in the U.K.
14. 2 nd best University Tennis facilities in England.
15. Top 3 University in Sports participation.
The University simply has everything.Last edited by Film; 10-04-2013 at 16:50. Reason: Added info