Law Unit 4 14th June 2013 (AQA)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by freakchild
good luck to all the hot chicks taking this exam

What about the rest of us? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tubis
yeah i would suggest do both i.e. 3 criminal based on fault, 3 criminal not based on fault, 3 civil based on fault and 3 civil not based on fault.

if you would like a layout:

AR
MR
Murder
Strict Liability
Mandatory Life Sentence
s.47 and s.20
Duty of care (1st and 3rd part of caparo)
Breach of Duty + thin skull rule
OLA 57
Vicarious Liability
Product Liability

Thank you! you are awesome! :biggrin:
Good Luck btw!..
sorry, only the hot chicks
Reply 483
ok good luck to everybody then. Most especially the chicks that are hot
Original post by lharto
Drown your sorrows in macdonalds, works wonders, good luck all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks - I think I'll drown them in a pub somewhere
Reply 486
Good luck for tomorrow!
Good luck tomorrow guys, I remember taking this exam a few years ago. Remain calm and collective, read the scenarios three times before beginning to dissect them for the offences/laws etc. I know there is loads to remember for this exam, so well done guys:smile:
Reply 488
Who's doing an all nighter?
Original post by xxm
Who's doing an all nighter?

I am staying up till 4 :frown: still haven't learnt two essays. I don't know why i do this for every exam and leave everything to last minute.
Reply 490
Original post by qwertyuiopp
I am staying up till 4 :frown: still haven't learnt two essays. I don't know why i do this for every exam and leave everything to last minute.

Because you have that ability to ace exams without much effort. I got faith. :smile: I'm only staying up this late because my sleeping pattern is ruined, gonna polish up on detail!
Original post by xxm
Because you have that ability to ace exams without much effort. I got faith. :smile: I'm only staying up this late because my sleeping pattern is ruined, gonna polish up on detail!

Lol thank you :smile: I really hope so. I hope this exam goes well seeing as unit 3 was horrible. Lucky you get to polish up haha. Are you doing the tort or criminal section?
Reply 492
Lol thank you :smile: I really hope so. I hope this exam goes well seeing as unit 3 was horrible. Lucky you get to polish up haha. Are you doing the tort or criminal section?

Criminal hbu? This exam is far easier than unit 3 I don't know why everyone is stressing so much!
Original post by xxm
Criminal hbu? This exam is far easier than unit 3 I don't know why everyone is stressing so much!

Yeah im doing criminal too. Yeah it actually isn't that hard there is just a lot to learn so it gets a bit difficult after a bit. I'll just be happy once these exams are over haha
Reply 494
Yeah im doing criminal too. Yeah it actually isn't that hard there is just a lot to learn so it gets a bit difficult after a bit. I'll just be happy once these exams are over haha

Same but I've still got another to go, what do you need to get in this exam?
Original post by xxm
Same but I've still got another to go, what do you need to get in this exam?

I am not sure but i really need a high grade because i sat unit 2, unit 3 and unit 4 all this so i have no idea how i've done in the other two units. What do you need?
Reply 496
I am not sure but i really need a high grade because i sat unit 2, unit 3 and unit 4 all this so i have no idea how i've done in the other two units. What do you need?

Oh man you must of had a well busy summer jeeeeeeeeeez, that was like me in January I had 7 exams! I need a D to get a B on this exam and 90 ums which is a really high A to get an A overall! I hope morality comes up tho'!
Original post by xxm
Oh man you must of had a well busy summer jeeeeeeeeeez, that was like me in January I had 7 exams! I need a D to get a B on this exam and 90 ums which is a really high A to get an A overall! I hope morality comes up tho'!

It was such a mess i had so many law exams that i lost motivation for this one. wow 7 in january? Thats crazy. I only had 3 lol. You are so lucky, you dont have that much pressure to get a B then, i don't get why it's alot easier to get a B then so difficult to get an A? its the same for my english literature exams. Its so unfair. I really hope morality comes up too!
Reply 498
It was such a mess i had so many law exams that i lost motivation for this one. wow 7 in january? Thats crazy. I only had 3 lol. You are so lucky, you dont have that much pressure to get a B then, i don't get why it's alot easier to get a B then so difficult to get an A? its the same for my english literature exams. Its so unfair. I really hope morality comes up too!

I know, I don't get it either! You need 320 ums to get an A but only 280 to get a B. I can't believe you've resat 2 years worth this summer, I know you've done good kid I can feel it
Original post by xxm
I know, I don't get it either! You need 320 ums to get an A but only 280 to get a B. I can't believe you've resat 2 years worth this summer, I know you've done good kid I can feel it

It really makes no sense. I wish it was easier to get the A :frown: thanks!! i really hope so. I hope you get your A too!

Quick Reply

Latest