Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had applied to MSc Finance programs to Warwick, Lancaster and Durham. I received a reply from Warwick saying that though they will not be able to accommodate me for the MSc Finance program, they are impressed by my academic achievements and consider me an excellent candidate for their MSc Business (Finance and Management) course.

I am yet to receive replies from the other two business schools. I am expecting better replies from these (my classmate with lower GPA than mine got into Lancaster, he had applied before me).
    So my question is that should I get into MSc Finance programs in the other two B schools, which course should I choose..

My criteria is that the course should be good, taught by good teachers, there should be good job prospects and the university should be well known.
    On the basis of these criteria, please let me know of what choice should I make... (There is no direct comparison available for Warwick's MSc Business and MSC Finance by these other two colleges)

Please also suggest if I should apply to King's, as London location would be good for financial learning (the problem is that King's isn't that well known for finance and being a 3 year undergraduate student from India, I cannot apply to Imperial, and LSE requires GMAT necessarily).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.