Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys get disappointed by a girls body during sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had sex yet and am in uni. I pull guys in clubs etc and have started to get attention. However I am worried that guys won't like my body and will be disappointed or not want to have sex again. I feel that I wear good clothes for my figure but am nervous to get naked.

Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure that is the last thing on their mind when they're getting laid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if we've gotten that far then not likely.. unless it's completely hideous/off the scales. chin up.

ReputationRep:
    In the nicest way for 'plain simple sex' if they've gone back to yours/theirs then they've already judged your body... Either that or they're not fussed and just want a shag with anything.

But if it's in a serious relationship, they wouldn't care.

ReputationRep:
    How different can your body be without clothes?

Sure, wearing the right clothes can compliment your body and make you look good but not to the point where you go from being attractive to ugly simply by taking your clothes off.

ReputationRep:
    If you can convince them to come back with you, you're probably fine.

ReputationRep:
    This is possibly the number one thing girls needlessly worry about. Very rarely a problem.

ReputationRep:
    You have boobs right? If so, I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreeOfKnowledge)
    You have boobs right? If so, I'm sure you'll be fine.
    It's my legs I'm more worried about

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're Snorlax incarnate it shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, often.

But mostly I'm just happy they let me inside.

ReputationRep:
    Only if she has a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notinuse)
    Any specific reason why you don't like your legs?
    (One of the biggest turn ons for me is a nice long pair of legs -personal preference subjectively reached-)
    Even before you reply, I doubt your legs will disapoint a guy, just empahise on parts of your body that you are more comfortable with. And if you're not comfortable with your body then you're not ready for sex.

ReputationRep:
    In what way?

ReputationRep:
    why whats up with them

ReputationRep:
    Why? Are they on backwards?

ReputationRep:
    If your legs are rather thick as an example, I actually prefer thicker thighs, more so than I find breasts attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I know that feeling, I think my legs are really short and kinda fat compared to the rest of my body. I've the same kinda hang up with my upper arms. However.. I don't think you should let little hang ups like that hold you back! Guys really don't care and if they do then you shouldn't have sex with that guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Yes, often.

But mostly I'm just happy they let me inside.
    deep inside... balls deep bustin' all kinds of nuts.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there's nothing wrong with thick thighs OP if that's the problem :proud:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.