Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thought it would be a interesting idea to see how everybody has set their homescreen to be. I put quite a bit of effort into mine and I am rather fond of it.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My homescreen is so boring. I don't do anything fancy at all. Will probably try and make it look better when i get time-

Name:  Screenshot_2013-04-08-21-47-26_zps1fda65f1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  80.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    My homescreen is so boring. I don't do anything fancy at all. Will probably try and make it look better when i get time-

Name:  Screenshot_2013-04-08-21-47-26_zps1fda65f1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  80.3 KB
    it looks a bit cluttered but your background is amazing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    The homescreens on both my phones are quite dull really. The first one actually has multiple homescreens, but they aren't much better. The second one is the phone that I normally use hence why it has signal and the other one doesn't!

Name:  shot_000002.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  69.4 KB Name:  Scr000001.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  38.5 KB

Oh and yes, I do know the times on both of them are wrong! I'll fix them eventually!

ReputationRep:
    Standard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    it looks a bit cluttered but your background is amazing :awesome:
    Yeh, it's a bit of a mess really. Need to simplify it a bit more.
    I have no idea where the background is from though, really can't remember at all

(Original post by Dusky Mauve)
    Standard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like what you've done with the iPhone, very unique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    I like what you've done with the iPhone, very unique
    I thought so

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Spent the morning getting to grips with launchers and things. I wasn't enjoying having my whole interface dominated by widgets, so I went really minimalistic on the central home page and took a couple of steps to force me back to it. Nothing spectacular but I'm happy with the result

ReputationRep:
    Nice and simplez.

ReputationRep:
    Standard really
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Spent the morning getting to grips with launchers and things. I wasn't enjoying having my whole interface dominated by widgets, so I went really minimalistic on the central home page and took a couple of steps to force me back to it. Nothing spectacular but I'm happy with the result
    Which phone is this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365942238.777985.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  195.0 KB
    Fairly boring Lock screen
    But my home screen is a family groupshot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaaaaayleigh)
    Which phone is this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nexus 4

ReputationRep:
    My homescreen reflects my recent and rather extreme obsession with
    Logan Lerman
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365942837.535896.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  18.9 KB yeah not particularly interesting, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Nexus 4
    Did it take you long to get your n4? I remember the kerfufle when it came out with it being sold out for what felt like forever. Nice homescreen btw!

I am currently trying out the new facebook home and its cool but a bot bit limiting in certain areas - I'm using a patched version though as the padfone 2 isn't one of the 'supported devices'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Did it take you long to get your n4? I remember the kerfufle when it came out with it being sold out for what felt like forever. Nice homescreen btw!

I am currently trying out the new facebook home and its cool but a bot bit limiting in certain areas - I'm using a patched version though as the padfone 2 isn't one of the 'supported devices'
    Thanks (: I only ordered mine a couple of weeks ago so I had no delays at all, only took two business days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Thanks (: I only ordered mine a couple of weeks ago so I had no delays at all, only took two business days.
    Fair enough, that's nice and quick! I was considering getting one when it came out but because it blocked my purchase as I tried to buy it right as the status changed to sold out so I wasn't able to get it. Because took so long to become available (was still unavailable in December) I just gave in and bought this phone.

ReputationRep:
    My one's a bit boring. Here's my home screen on my S3:

Name:  1365948223602.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.