Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 18 and when I talk to girls my face can go really red sometimes do you as a girl see this a negative thing?

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't, I get the same thing in loads of random situations... Don't worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, you always notice it way more than anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Tomatooo, and I find that cute. :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    Aw no I think its cute because its clear they may like you...though it happens to girls a lot too just one of those things you have to deal with but no one (well no one worth knowing) will think you weird for doing it so you needn't worry at all!

ReputationRep:
    You probably notice it more than the girls. Unless you turn into a beatroot you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    I used to do the same thing, best thing to do is just imagine that the girl is super ugly(well worked for me anyway)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 18 and when I talk to girls my face can go really red sometimes do you as a girl see this a negative thing?
    No.
    I go really red sometimes when I talk to the guy I like :love: If a girl was like that with you, would that put you off?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone probably thinks she's just given you a slap (on both sides) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Aww No!! That's soo cute

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you will notice it more than the girls unless you go even more red in the face/ can't speak back to them if they asked you a question.

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'd just find it really endearing Don't stress about it

ReputationRep:
    So long as it's not like this:

Name:  3183779_f520.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  17.1 KB

you will be fine

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.