Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was messing about with my boyfriend the other day and when he came it was a ridiculous amount. It wasn't just more than is considered normal, it was absolutely everywhere!! I cannot emphasise how much it was, it was scary. Obviously I thought that maybe he'd peed by accident but I've looked it up and apparently it really is impossible to do that when fully erect. It didn't taste like anything at all and he said that it really didn't feel like he was peeing. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if so if they know what on earth is the cause? I hope he didn't pee in my mouth...

ReputationRep:
    It's just one of those things. It happens. Not every time, mind you, but yeah...it happens!

ReputationRep:
    It happens when youve not had sex or masturbated in ages. I once visited my girlfriend after a month away and she was giving me head and when I came she literally had a necklace of my sperm there was so much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep, volume can vary. I find there's more if I haven't come in the past couple of days, but have been close to coming several times before I actually do, for example.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Yep, volume can vary. I find there's more if I haven't come in the past couple of days, but have been close to coming several times before I actually do, for example.
    Volume can vary? To the point where... I would say if it would've filled a pint glass. No exaggeration.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That much? Gosh. Even with allowing for how hard it can be to tell how much has ended up in your mouth (I'm bisexual, so I've been on the receiving end too) that doesn't sound like semen.

It's possible to pee with at least some erections. Really weak urine doesn't taste of much. What was the consistency / colour like?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not ***. He should head to the doctor, although it probably is just piss.

ReputationRep:
    He either edged for a month or he pissed in your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    One time my boyfriend produced this really weird stuff which was clear, tasted slightly sweet, and yeah there was loads of it. I still have no idea what it was! Definitely wasn't semen, and I've read urea has a distinct bitter taste (haven't tried myself...) so I think I probably wasn't urine either. Oh and also, my boy is a bit odd in that he never ever comes without touching himself ever (I don't know why this is, I've encountered it in one or two other guys as well), but he didn't have to touch himself to produce this odd sweet liquid.

So, um, it could be the same thing as my mystery liquid. Whatever that is. Unless it's just an abnormally large amount of semen.

I wouldn't worry, that was a few years ago (I remember it because it was so odd!) and we've both been fine.

ReputationRep:
    On further investigation, it seems that pre-ejaculate (pre-come or Cowper's fluid) matches the description of a clear liquid that isn't semen or urine produced from the penis, and can occasionally be produced in excessive amounts. So that might be it? Maybe? IDK, most plausible answer I can think of.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Some men do produce a steady trickle of pre-come, but not a pint glass of it. And not at once.

Well... he did say that he was close to coming for aggggess... But he was drunk so he couldn't quite finish. He was on the brink for a good 10 mins or maybe more. Could that possibly cause a build up of something that isn't pee!?!?! I want it to be anything other than pee!!!! Lol.

(Original post by unprinted)
    That much? Gosh. Even with allowing for how hard it can be to tell how much has ended up in your mouth (I'm bisexual, so I've been on the receiving end too) that doesn't sound like semen.

It's possible to pee with at least some erections. Really weak urine doesn't taste of much. What was the consistency / colour like?
    It's like someone said above, clear no taste, thinner than *** normally is. And... heaps of it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Steady flow throughout oral = pre-***, though it'd be odd if he doesn't usually do this.

Gush = dilute pee or send him to the doctors.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.