Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've not got too far with my application, I'm currently on the section where you're required to fill out your parents financial details. I selected the option; 'online-in the same application as me'. I am now confused on what to do next. If I click on 'register' it says you've already registered - click on forgotten customer reference ID' but when doing so nothing happens. So what am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    When logged in to your account, click on the section header (in the list menu on the left-hand side of the page) which says 'Father's details' or 'Mother's details' - whichever one you want to enter first - and you should be presented with a page for your mum/dad, asking them to either sign in (if they've supported your application before) or register (if you're a new SF applicant).

Hope that helped! It's confusing, I know. I'm having major problems of my own with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lp94)
    When logged in to your account, click on the section header (in the list menu on the left-hand side of the page) which says 'Father's details' or 'Mother's details' - whichever one you want to enter first - and you should be presented with a page for your mum/dad, asking them to either sign in (if they've supported your application before) or register (if you're a new SF applicant).

Hope that helped! It's confusing, I know. I'm having major problems of my own with it.
    I was stuck on that exact page, as neither options were working for me. In the end, I rang up and got it sorted. Thanks for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.