Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Good sixth form college in london? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello, next year, because of my mother's job, i'll be staying in london for about six months. I'm looking for a good school, not overpriced, with a lot of different people. It'll be my first year of college. I still don't know where we will be living but i assume quite near the centre, so if you could please tell me about good schools there. I'm a girl but i really want a co-ed school. I'm atheist and not into sports.
    p.s.
    if this can help, as a levels i'd like to take languages (french/german), literature, film studies (i heard some have this subject), and things like sociology, psychology, etc. Nothing scientific.
    p.s.
    Do you think it will be hard to follow the lessons considering i'm not from an english-speaking country ? I did pass the cae (certificate in advanced english) but you know, those are standardized tests...i'd also like to know if (in your opinion) it's gonna be easy to fit in, etc.
    Thank you for your time

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to go to a private college since you're willing to pay? Most of our comprehensives are quite good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Do you want to go to a private college since you're willing to pay? Most of our comprehensives are quite good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To me it doesn't matter much although I'd rather not to spend too much. My budget is max 2-3000£ per term

ReputationRep:
    Well my sixth form is right in the centre and it's a free sixth form.... Would you be interested?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Well my sixth form is right in the centre and it's a free sixth form.... Would you be interested?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah sure!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.