Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    So I was going trough eu13n form today and I have 3 questions:

1. Regarding Residence
    3 b1
    In past 3 years I was living on 3 different adresses:
    I have/had 1 permanent residence and 2 temporary residences. Do I have to give information just about permanent or also temporary residences?

2. Regarding About your course and university or college
    4 a
    Where can I find
    UCAS personal identification number
    UCAS university or college code - is that made of a letter and 2 numbers? (EG for Coventry University C85)
    4c
    I'm enrolling in full-time postgraduate course (MA), so which of the course types should I select?

Full-time undergraduate
    Full-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
    Full-time distance learning
    Full-time foundation degree
    Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course) -
    Do I select this one if the course is offering: ''The opportunity for work-based research or to undertake a company internship to gain invaluable work experience in the industry.''

Thank you for your reply.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Arasara,

As you are studying for a Masters qualification we will not be able to provide any funding or finance for your course. This is why your course type is not available in the list of courses on your application.

Sorry about that,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.