The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Hi!! :) Oxford brookes

Hi,

Im planning to go to oxford brookes in the summer and was wondering if anyone else is planning on going there as well :smile:? I am hoping to go into Nursing :smile:
Hey, i'm hoping to go there to do study Business and Management x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Hey how are you! I am starting my nursing in September too, do you have a confirmed offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey :smile: yeah I have a conditional and made oxford Brookes my firm. What about you? :smile: and are you both applying for halls? :smile: x
I've got a conditional to study Business and Management:smile: and yeah going for halls - just gotta drive which ones x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
if i make oxford brookes my insurance am i likely to end up in bad accommodation that is simply left over on results day? thinking of making Liverpool my firm at ABB, but i am expecting to get ABC so think I will probably end up at Brookes- which Im more than happy with, but should I firm Brookes realistically to ensure better accommodation?
Reply 6
Hi Andy, what ones are you stuck on? I went for Paul Kent :smile: so nervous though as nobody in my college are going Brookes.
Laura - it would the same at any university I would go with your first choice. Some people may drop.out or not meet grades so there will be spaces :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending