Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im planning to go to oxford brookes in the summer and was wondering if anyone else is planning on going there as well ? I am hoping to go into Nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm hoping to go there to do study Business and Management x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey how are you! I am starting my nursing in September too, do you have a confirmed offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I have a conditional and made oxford Brookes my firm. What about you? and are you both applying for halls? x

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional to study Business and Management and yeah going for halls - just gotta drive which ones x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if i make oxfordbrookes my insurance am i likely to end up in bad accommodation that is simply left over on results day? thinking of making Liverpool my firm at ABB, but i am expecting to get ABC so think I will probably end up at Brookes- which Im more than happy with, but should I firm Brookes realistically to ensure better accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Andy, what ones are you stuck on? I went for Paul Kent so nervous though as nobody in my college are going Brookes.
    Laura - it would the same at any university I would go with your first choice. Some people may drop.out or not meet grades so there will be spaces x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.