Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm just generally struggling with intergration and differentiation in the exam questions.
    im doing OCR MEI and I understand it in lessons and in my text book, but when I try a past paper I'm just really doing bad.. I can't buy a revision guide, but any help?
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afcnew14)
    Hi, I'm just generally struggling with intergration and differentiation in the exam questions.
    im doing OCR MEI and I understand it in lessons and in my text book, but when I try a past paper I'm just really doing bad.. I can't buy a revision guide, but any help?
    cheers
    http://www.examsolutions.net/maths-r.../C2/module.php

Use this Goes through every topic and past papers.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I need some help with Trigonometric ratios of acute angles.. actually the whole chapter itself (Graphs of trigonometric functions) For example I don't understand this particular question
    write each of the following as a trigonometric ratio of an acute angle: a) cos 237 b) sin 312 c) tan
    190 d) sin 2.3 radians e) cos (-pie/15)

Also if anybody knows where I could find good C2 notes online, or video tutorials
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I hate C2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberry26)
    Hi, I need some help with Trigonometric ratios of acute angles.. actually the whole chapter itself (Graphs of trigonometric functions) For example I don't understand this particular question
    write each of the following as a trigonometric ratio of an acute angle: a) cos 237 b) sin 312 c) tan

Also if anybody knows where I could find good C2 notes online, or video tutorials
    Thanks
    Look at my link above.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    http://www.examsolutions.net/maths-r.../C2/module.php

Use this Goes through every topic and past papers.
    Thats edexcel? I'm doing OCR MEI, but thank you anyway for posting the link ill look through

[EDIT] actually I just realised there is an MEI section on the website! So really helpful thanks loads!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by raspberry26)

Thanks
    For something like cos 237, do you know what the graph of cos x looks like and how it repeats? If you plot a point on the graph that corresponds to x=237 then you can draw a horizontal line through this point and find out where else it intersects the graph.

The other way (if you've covered this) is to think of cos giving you the x-coordinate of a point that moves round the unit circle (radius = 1), so you if you work out where 237 degrees puts you, you can relate this to the cosine of other angles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.