Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here's it in a nutshell:

I have an offer from KCL to study law with A*AA requirements for 2013. I am also battling with depression that is working very hard against me and makes concentration nigh on impossible. I really, desperately want to get in to KCL, it is convenient for so many reasons and I need some help.

Subjects:

Biology - AQA (AS = D, A2 tracking = C, Aim = A)
    English Literature - Edexcel (AS = A, A2 tracking = A, Aim = A*)
    History - Edexcel (AS - A, A2 tracking = B, Aim = A)

Obviously the Biology needs some major work. I need 251 UMS to get to an A, and so I hope to resit everything to kingdom come. I haven't done Unit 5 or 6 yet, with the BIOL6 ISA being this Friday (I get two go's thank goodness) and it's worth 60 UMS.

The thing is, even typing this, I can feel the anxiety rising. I need this badly but I can't concentrate. I am worrying about English because getting an A* there is extremely difficult. This is hopeless. I won't say anything else because it is unlikely anyone has the time to help.

I need a miracle. As in a bloody bona fide Jesus miracle.

elp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceD)
    Here's it in a nutshell:

I have an offer from KCL to study law with A*AA requirements for 2013. I am also battling with depression that is working very hard against me and makes concentration nigh on impossible. I really, desperately want to get in to KCL, it is convenient for so many reasons and I need some help.

Subjects:

Biology - AQA (AS = D, A2 tracking = C, Aim = A)
    English Literature - Edexcel (AS = A, A2 tracking = A, Aim = A*)
    History - Edexcel (AS - A, A2 tracking = B, Aim = A)

Obviously the Biology needs some major work. I need 251 UMS to get to an A, and so I hope to resit everything to kingdom come. I haven't done Unit 5 or 6 yet, with the BIOL6 ISA being this Friday (I get two go's thank goodness) and it's worth 60 UMS.

The thing is, even typing this, I can feel the anxiety rising. I need this badly but I can't concentrate. I am worrying about English because getting an A* there is extremely difficult. This is hopeless. I won't say anything else because it is unlikely anyone has the time to help.

I need a miracle. As in a bloody bona fide Jesus miracle.

elp
    One thing I have to say, have faith in yourself and remember that anything is possible (I know some things are harder and your situation counts as one)
    Do your best in your exams... Avail every single second TRUST ME IT WILL PAY OFF!

and last but not the least GOOD LUCK

P.S Miracles do happen... I am a living proof

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.