Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Wise words' (random and cheesy ) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yo . I'm going to write down any 'wise' thoughts that come into my head/ any useful lessons I've learnt that day on this thread. I aim to write one thing a day that I've learnt that day..or fewer. This is so random and making this probably isn't so wise :facepalm2: but anyway here's my first : sometimes it may seem that it is impossible to communicate with someone but a lot of the time it isn't.. you just need to be creative ...hopefully my one for tomorrow will be slightly better than that
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: Never really planned to continue it on for this long but I find it somewhat therapeutic :rolleyes: lol anyway if you need motivation or feeling a bit down etc you might be able to find a few things that cheer you up/ allow you to see things in a different light. At the end of the day I know these are just quotes/ words so I'm not saying that they are going to change the situation etc but they might just give you a little bit of encouragement or allow you to think about thinks a little differently.

If anyone has any quotes to post/ general advice or just things that make them motivated/ cheerful when they are down then feel free to post whatever you like . Most of the stuff here is just quotes I find from the Internet but sometimes I look back on my own experiences/other people's and try to post 'deeper' stuff
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "Confucius say: man who pisses into wind gets wet leg."

A valuable lesson.

ReputationRep:
    No matter how different we are we are all going to face the same fate: death. Live your life because when it's gone its gone.

ReputationRep:
    The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake-inator)
    The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter!
    haa

ReputationRep:
    Harry!

You're a wizard!

ReputationRep:
    After the game, the king and pawn go into the same box. - Italian Proverb

ReputationRep:
    Fell asleep last night without remembering to post :rolleyes:
    so here's my one from last night : "No one likes me. I'm so lonely. I have no friends" .

Try and be a friend to someone else. The type of friend you wish you had:cool:

ReputationRep:
    It's so easy to put all your trust in people. The type that tell you they will always be there for you and will always have your back. However, when you're in your darkest times and just want to be with someone everyone seems to disappear. You feel so let down but who can you blame, after all these people are only human... I know you get annoyed when I say this but One day I know you will realise that its not all fiction. I'm still learning so much myself and can't understand why he does particular things or just allows certain things to happen but when you feel as if there is no one you can trust just trust in the Lord - he will never desert you.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You must never give up.There are so many things you can achieve but first you need to believe in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    To make change, there must be a bigger driving force than the restraining force.

ReputationRep:
    Don't pee in your own bathwater.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never eat yellow snow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a chicken by its ability to climb in trees, it will live its life
    believing it is stupid." -This Excellency

Einstein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a chicken by its ability to climb in trees, it will live its life
    believing it is stupid." -This Excellency

Einstein
    :mmm: I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    Yo . I'm going to write down any 'wise' thoughts that come into my head/ any useful lessons I've learnt that day on this thread. I aim to write one thing a day that I've learnt that day..or fewer. This is so random and making this probably isn't so wise :facepalm2: but anyway here's my first : sometimes it may seem that it is impossible to communicate with someone but a lot of the time it isn't.. you just need to be creative ...hopefully my one for tomorrow will be slightly better than that
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor. [Angry Man coming to the window] But not this time. Run!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    Never eat yellow snow.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    Never let anyone make you feel embarrassed about who you are.. we've all said and done things we are ashamed of but tomorrows another day
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Slow down. You will do it you just need to stop worrying, take a break and recuperate then resume

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Forget about all the crap people say about you. You keep comparing yourself to all these other people. Stop. You might not be perfect but youre not as bad as you think you are. Get rid of your mind monsters and start seeing yourself in a different light. You have the potential to be such a beautiful person (no I'm not referring to looks ) but first you need to stop wishing you were someone else and start believing in yourself - beauty comes from within.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.