Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Theres a girl I met a month ago who I get on really well with. slight age difference (both mid 20's) but during our short time knowing each other, we have shared so much stuff. Like, really close personal things about our pasts (and i mean like the real deep sometimes upsetting things). We have met up just the two of us a few times and as a group loads more. Trouble is, I dont know what to do. Im really beginning to fancy her but I dont want to ruin a potentially good friendship. You guys think im reading too much in to this?

Also, she confuses me as we will talk for ages face to face but via text its always really short and curt answers. hmm...

advice?!

Get to know her before taking anything further. Built up a really good friendship (like being best friends) first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Theres a girl I met a month ago who I get on really well with. slight age difference (both mid 20's) but during our short time knowing each other, we have shared so much stuff. Like, really close personal things about our pasts (and i mean like the real deep sometimes upsetting things). We have met up just the two of us a few times and as a group loads more. Trouble is, I dont know what to do. Im really beginning to fancy her but I dont want to ruin a potentially good friendship. You guys think im reading too much in to this?

Also, she confuses me as we will talk for ages face to face but via text its always really short and curt answers. hmm...

advice?!
    I'd say go with the flow, get to know her more and wait for the signs if there are any, then make your move.

Don't worry about the text thing, she might just be like me and not like texting. I tend to try and cut off text conversations sometimes, especially when I'm trying to do work or something (I prefer face to face chats).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.