Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would anyone be willing to help add content to my economics revision website? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Over the bast couple of weeks, a friend and I have been creating a website called 'Revisionomics.com'. It's still in the early stages, but I'm really excited to get it up and running. Whilst many aspects of the site are currently far from completion (many of the links don't work, there is no content, etc), I feel that the content will be the most laborious aspect of finishing this project. If you navigate to the site now (apologies in advance for the 'train wreck' of a website you will find there) and select either 'Unit 1' or 'Unit 2" from the home page, you will see (to the left hand side of the screen on the 'navigation panel') all the topics that need articles to be written for them. If you'd be willing to help by adding a page (or two!), I'd be eternally grateful- and give you credit for it at the bottom of the page.

www.revisionomics.com

If you have any content you'd be willing to allow me to use, please send it to the following email adress:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRChapman)
    Hi. Over the bast couple of weeks, a friend and I have been creating a website called 'Revisionomics.com'. It's still in the early stages, but I'm really excited to get it up and running. Whilst many aspects of the site are currently far from completion (many of the links don't work, there is no content, etc), I feel that the content will be the most laborious aspect of finishing this project. If you navigate to the site now (apologies in advance for the 'train wreck' of a website you will find there) and select either 'Unit 1' or 'Unit 2" from the home page, you will see (to the left hand side of the screen on the 'navigation panel') all the topics that need articles to be written for them. If you'd be willing to help by adding a page (or two!), I'd be eternally grateful- and give you credit for it at the bottom of the page.

If you have any content you'd be willing to allow me to use, please send it to the following email adress:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!
    I would also like to thanks my parents and my dog for being there and supplying me with food which enabled me to create this site.

haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I would also like to thanks my parents and my dog for being there and supplying me with food which enabled me to create this site.

haha
    Wait, what? I don't understand?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? I don't understand?
    It's a comment in the source code.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    It's a comment in the source code.
    Oh right! Sorry, you got me a bit confused there for a second. That would've been written by the friend who's been 'helping' me...

ReputationRep:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!
    I would love to help and write some content for you guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan94adibi)
    I would love to help and write some content for you guys.
    That's great! If you navigate to the site and select a unit, you'll see the topics that need uploading to the left hand side of the page. If you feel that there is a topic missing, feel free to suggest it and I can add it. Thanks for you interest. Also, if you're currently an A2 student, feel free to email me any Unit 3 and 4 content.

ReputationRep:
    what exam board is it aimed at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay-Z)
    what exam board is it aimed at?
    I'm taking Exexcel economics, but I don't necessarily want this to be a limiting factor. As I've mentioned, it's fine if you want to add topics and even better if these topics are not covered by the Edexcel course, as my main intention is to get as much information onto the site as possible.

Regards, Josh

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking Exexcel economics, but I don't necessarily want this to be a limiting factor. As I've mentioned, it's fine if you want to add topics and even better if these topics are not covered by the Edexcel course, as my main intention is to get as much information onto the site as possible.

Regards, Josh
    might be able to help after my exam period

ReputationRep:
    I, too, will be able to help out after exam period. (I'll be posting things related to the IB Syllabus if you don't mind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay-Z)
    might be able to help after my exam period
    That would be very much appreciated!

(Original post by BananaPie)
    I, too, will be able to help out after exam period. (I'll be posting things related to the IB Syllabus if you don't mind)
    That's not a problem at all. In the next few weeks, I will actually be trying to restructure the site so that it is not exam board specific (as it appears to be now). Thanks in advance for any help you're able to offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.