Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ill try to keep it short

so this guy i knew for a couple of years, hanging out casually but nothing major. this november out of the blue i realized that i like him. we went out as a group of friends 2 weekends straight in november, nothing happened and the whole situation was VERY awkward. when we talk with a group of friends fine, but when we sit next to each other etc it becomes really awkward.

started talking at school everyday, after school literally every day for hours(point here: im really shy when it comes to guys so he was the one to text/message first, ALWAYS). went out a few times after that and in feb he asked me if i "fancied going for a walk/drinks" and i said that i wasnt allowed to go out even though i was. (the reason i said no and i know is that im stupid is because i was gonna go away for 2 weeks for interviews so i didnt want to have "feelings" or be disturbed).

then in march there was a party we both went, spend the night talking/dancing together, he was hugging me and touching me and we were drinking together, he was following me around etc etc all sweet and stuff but didnt try to kiss me - NOTHING. nothing. admittedly i got really mad but tried not to show it.

then we stopped talking for a week until i organised another outing (end of march) as a group and again, it was VERY awkward. since then, we havent talked, nothing.
    when we are at school, he doesnt make eye contact and today i talked to him like 10 times(tried to initiate convo) in order for him to respond and realized again how much i like him.

everyone says that we would make a great couple and how we go on "double dates" and stuff with another couple and its super cute. i guess he liked me but i know he lost interest after all this time, no need to say it but how can i "win" him back?

ReputationRep:
    they have drive thru starbucks in america? 

ReputationRep:
    He liked you for a reason to begin with, work out that reason and show him that you're still like that.
    But don't change yourself for anyone, be yourself and if that doesn't win him over, there's plenty of more fish in the sea

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.