Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You can KILL five people Watch

ReputationRep:
    They're sat on five chairs, with a bag over their head and their hands tied behind their backs.

You have a loaded, six-shot revolver.

You can choose who the five people are and you'd never get caught.

What would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Turn off the computer and step away from the desk.

ReputationRep:
    Are you basically just asking "which 5 people would you choose to kill?"

ReputationRep:
    I would take the bags off of their heads, untie them and tell them to go back home. Why would I want to kill anyone?!?! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Choose no people...

I don't think anyone truly deserves to die, even the people you hate most or who have committed crimes against humanity e.g. Hitler. Death is a relief, whereas torturing/imprisoning them would perhaps be more deserved :yes:

Edit: if I did have to choose, it'd most likely be five of those who wish to die but are physically unable to (e.g paralysis) and euthanasia is illegal in their country.

ReputationRep:
    I'd shoot Kim Jong-Un.

Five times.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming killing no one isn't an option I'd pick complete strangers, preferably from the other side of the world so is never hear about the reaction to their deaths. Can you imagine the guilt?

ReputationRep:
    5 termanilly ill people (assuming I have to kill 5).

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't do this by choice. If I were being forced, I'd choose the people who were forcing me.

If that's cheating, five people who want to be euthanised, because I support voluntary euthanasia so it wouldn't make me feel too bad.

ReputationRep:
    I presume walking away isn't an option. Anyway, I would pick 6 random criminals on death row that have committed particularly atrocious acts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    ... I assume the question it supposed to be who would you kill? If I can choose, I'd take that moment and kill five of the world's leading terrorists, dicators, war lords. No names just off the top of my head, but while I don't agree with the death sentence, I think the opportunity to take out some truly evil people couldn't be ignored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy_)
    My ex boyfriend, I'd shoot him six times and free the other four.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure why people hate anyone they've broken up with..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    Not sure why people hate anyone they've broken up with..
    You don't know the situation, he could have done anything...although it does seem very extreme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The 5 people above me

Also what about the sixth shot? Do you have to top yourself as well? Dunno if I want to play anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Untie them from the 5 chairs and play musical chairs with the 6 of us.

Them numbers work like a mathematicians wet dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    Choose no people...

I don't think anyone truly deserves to die, even the people you hate most or who have committed crimes against humanity e.g. Hitler. Death is a relief, whereas torturing/imprisoning them would perhaps be more deserved :yes:
    So no-one deserves to die but some people deserve to be mercilessly tortured?

ReputationRep:
    I CAN kill 5 people, but I choose to kill none

..alright maybe 1

ReputationRep:
    Can we put an ad out in the paper a few days before, rally some volunteers?

ReputationRep:
    Well if there was no option but to kill 5 people, I'd choose 5 very elderly dementia patients, either in hospital or an old people's home, with no family.

ReputationRep:
    Kid, you're watching too many movies.

(Nobody has the right to take someone's life.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.