Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there i just wanted to ask how would i go about creating a shopping cart in javascript. i have basically got an html website created styled with css, i have created products in the website but how would i create a javascript shopping cart for users to store thier items they want to buy? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jag157)
    Hi there i just wanted to ask how would i go about creating a shopping cart in javascript. i have basically got an html website created styled with css, i have created products in the website but how would i create a javascript shopping cart for users to store thier items they want to buy? thanks
    If you actually do want to do the storage client side, you probably want to look at storing information in cookies.

But you'll need a server side language to be able to receive the order online and process it on your server etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.