Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The same people who are angry about people celebrating Thatcher's death (for example the daily mail) were the same people who were celebrating the death of Hugo Chavez a few weeks ago. What hypocrisy, the daily mail and the rest of the right wing make me sick, they talk about how sick it is to celebrate someone's death when they do it themselves. And to make it worse, Thatcher hated the poor while Hugo Chavez freed his country from poverty.
    I personally don't think it's right to celebrate anyone's death (unless it's a mass murderer like bush, obama or blair).
    Who feels me?

ReputationRep:
    Hurr durr generalisations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon117)
    Hurr durr generalisations
    what?

ReputationRep:
    Luckily we live in a country with a 'free press', the daily mail are known for right wing views just as the guardian are known for expressing the views of the left, you have the right to read any newspaper you want so i would suggest ignoring the daily mail. There's no point getting yourself too worked up over hypocrisy in one paper as whether we like it or not its what you will find in politically motivated papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theoneoranro)
    I personally don't think it's right to celebrate anyone's death (unless it's a mass murderer like bush, obama or blair).
    Oh for ****'s sake. Go and make some more tinfoil hats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Oh for ****'s sake. Go and make some more tinfoil hats.
    Fact: 9 out of 10 (90%) of people killed by obama's drone strikes in Pakistan have been completely innocent civilians.
    Fact: a million plus innocent dead iraqis because of the sanctions imposed by te US and the war
    Fact: there are thousands of children being born deformed around the world due to chemical/nuclear weapons used by the US
    Fact: thousands of innocent dead afghans including many women and children
    Fact: bush and Blair have killed far more innocents than saddam and Osama combined
    Shall I go on? Mass murderers. I don't believe in a god or a heaven/hell but I hope there is a hell reserved for obama bush and blair. If there's any justice they should be punished somewhere somehow. They're the worst terrorists. Are you a terrorist supporter? Go around the world and you'll see that outside the west everyone is frightened by the US and it's allies.

ReputationRep:
    The same people who are angry about people celebrating Thatcher's death (for example the daily mail) were the same people who were celebrating the death of Hugo Chavez a few weeks ago. What hypocrisy, the daily mail and the rest of the right wing make me sick, they talk about how sick it is to celebrate someone's death when they do it themselves. And to make it worse, Thatcher hated the poor while Hugo Chavez freed his country from poverty.
    Who feels me?
    I agree with the last statement

But the left is treacherously self-serving at times

ReputationRep:
    Fact: 9 out of 10 (90%) of people killed by obama's drone strikes in Pakistan have been completely innocent civilians.
    Fact: a million plus innocent dead iraqis because of the sanctions imposed by te US and the war
    Fact: there are thousands of children being born deformed around the world due to chemical/nuclear weapons used by the US
    Fact: thousands of innocent dead afghans including many women and children
    Fact: bush and Blair have killed far more innocents than saddam and Osama combined
    Shall I go on? Mass murderers. I don't believe in a god or a heaven/hell but I hope there is a hell reserved for obama bush and blair. If there's any justice they should be punished somewhere somehow. They're the worst terrorists. Are you a terrorist supporter? Go around the world and you'll see that outside the west everyone is frightened by the US and it's allies.

What utter *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a729)
    I agree with the last statement

But the left is treacherously self-serving at times
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    What utter *******s.
    This is a relatively old thread and the OP is currently banned so they may never hear you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
    This is a relatively old thread and the OP is currently banned so they may never hear you!
    They might make a new profile ( like ISA might) or be unbanned in time lool..

ReputationRep:
    Oh look. It's this thread again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.