Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can i look beautiful Like her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you often have a feeling just like me that you can't dress like that because you are a bit fatter and shorter than the girl in a video? The only thing we feel less painful is that our skin is smooth. But the prom is in full wing and i really love a prom dress a girl wears. I am wondering if i buy this dress, then how can i makeup and combine to look wonderful? My mom thinks that i should make a long curly hair and a silver clutch. But i also want to be different. I am thinking about a yellow or red clutch. So what's your suggestion?
    Name:  5a82f6642170ad118fbf45c3932c9ad5.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  33.9 KB
    Here is the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6LfOs4PDU

ReputationRep:
    That dress is gorgeous. I think curly hair like the girl in the video and silver accessories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    That dress is gorgeous. I think curly hair like the girl in the video and silver accessories.
    Soooo thank you. My mom is right?

ReputationRep:
    I second going for loose long curls and silver accessories. I'm sure you'll look stunning! By the way you don't have to be a model to feel gorgeous and even models have physical qualities that they're embarassed about. Remember confidence is the most attractive thing in the world. Prom is your time to shine. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    You think that too? Thank you. I think i know what to choose now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellopandaluv)
    I second going for loose long curls and silver accessories. I'm sure you'll look stunning! By the way you don't have to be a model to feel gorgeous and even models have physical qualities that they're embarassed about. Remember confidence is the most attractive thing in the world. Prom is your time to shine. Have fun!
    Wow you are really good at comforting others. What you said are really helpful for me. Sometimes i do realize that i owe things that others don't have. But why there are many girls do cosmetic surgery and liposuction? I am just confused.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyJJ)
    Do you often have a feeling just like me that you can't dress like that because you are a bit fatter and shorter than the girl in a video? The only thing we feel less painful is that our skin is smooth. But the prom is in full wing and i really love a prom dress a girl wears. I am wondering if i buy this dress, then how can i makeup and combine to look wonderful? My mom thinks that i should make a long curly hair and a silver clutch. But i also want to be different. I am thinking about a yellow or red clutch. So what's your suggestion?
    Name:  5a82f6642170ad118fbf45c3932c9ad5.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  33.9 KB
    Here is the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6LfOs4PDU
    Get fit, lose weight, and use good makeup.
    It isn't rocket science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    It isn't rocket science.
    You're probably my favourite tsr member

ReputationRep:
    Really OP, I didn't think the girl in the video even looked anything particularly special. I see much better on the tube all the time.

And yellow with silver? No way. Red? Certainly not.

It's nice that you want to be different, but such glaring colours will take all focus off the beautiful subtle details from the dress. Really, stick to silver. Or, if you want to be a bit more different, very light blues or very light pinks, but no mixing of colours.

Also, hair should be done like the one in the video. Don't put your hair up for a dress with such an open front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    You're probably my favourite tsr member

People either love me or hate me....and from the looks of things, I would say "hate" more than "love" :rofl:

ReputationRep:

People either love me or hate me....and from the looks of things, I would say "hate" more than "love" :rofl:
    Tsr just doesn't like people that don't sugar coat everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Really OP, I didn't think the girl in the video even looked anything particularly special. I see much better on the tube all the time.

And yellow with silver? No way. Red? Certainly not.

It's nice that you want to be different, but such glaring colours will take all focus off the beautiful subtle details from the dress. Really, stick to silver. Or, if you want to be a bit more different, very light blues or very light pinks, but no mixing of colours.

Also, hair should be done like the one in the video. Don't put your hair up for a dress with such an open front.
    Really helpful. And i mean you know what i thought and give reasonable advice. Thank u so much.

ps: i love your avatar.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't rocket science.
    It's too hard to loose weight. But i am trying.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Weslo-Cadence-21.0-Treadmill.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  22.4 KB
    Not really...hands off those chocolates/doughnuts and hop on this badasss!

or your just an arse whose rude to people, you can get to the point without being offensive

ReputationRep:
    Then you are doing it wrong or don't really want to lose weight and look good.

(Original post by SillyMilly)
    or your just an arse whose rude to people, you can get to the point without being offensive
    Aw didums. Someone wants me to fluff everything up as they think the world is made out of cotton and want to think that they never wrong. Well tough, it isn't and you are not. If you can't handle me being blunt, then you are the one with the issue as I'm not being rude, only direct.

Then you are doing it wrong or don't really want to lose weight and look good.

Aw didums. Someone wants me to fluff everything up as they think the world is made out of cotton and want to think that they never wrong. Well tough, it isn't and you are not. If you can't handle me being blunt, then you are the one with the issue as I'm not being rude, only direct.
    No theres a difference between blunt and to the point and just thinking your right all the time and that your word is law which it is not, people have other opinions to you and people have feelings and hurting them is not necessary there are other means and ways to get your point across and your views and not sugar coat it without having to upset people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    No theres a difference between blunt and to the point and just thinking your right all the time and that your word is law which it is not, people have other opinions to you and people have feelings and hurting them is not necessary there are other means and ways to get your point across and your views and not sugar coat it without having to upset people.
    Well if I'm wrong, then go ahead and show how I am wrong...rather than resorting to a barrage of insults and hate.
    And yes, this is rhetorical :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Really helpful. And i mean you know what i thought and give reasonable advice. Thank u so much.

ps: i love your avatar.
    Aww thanks ^^

ReputationRep:
    Soooo thank you. My mom is right?
    Your mum is definitely right! You would look gorgeous in the dress if your hair was curled How long is your hair by the way? (And I know this question wasnt meant for me but I couldnt resist lol)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.